Apply for Asian Development Bank scholarship, the scholarship that has turned many lives around. You will become inclusive when you get your application form submitted properly. At this point in time, let us look at several ways to apply for this scholarship. Either of them will be a correspondent for you.
Students from ADB borrowing member country are now informed on the effectiveness of ADB scholarship towards each and everyone of them. After testing your English proficiency in both oral and written, your result will determine how possible it is for you to apply for Asian Development Bank scholarship. Only applicants with perfect record on English proficiency using the IELTS test can emerge this scholarship.
However, ADB scholarship chooses students using different basics. First of all you must be a student with an unconditional admission offer from ADB participating higher institutions. Also, you must be a student with completed Bachelors program holding your transcript intact with you. More so, each of the students must provide a proof of at-least 2 years work experience. With that, you must do apply for Asian Development Bank masters scholarship for international students.
Application Requirements from Interested Aspirants
Take note of other requirements from applicants of this scholarship.
- Interested applicant must complete the application form with its other documentations and submit them before 19 July
- You are required to submit your proof of work experience
- Submit your degree transcript along with other demanded documents
- Regardless of your marital status, color or gender, you are instructed to apply on time as to increase the possibility of getting the scholarship
- Before application, individual must have gotten an admission offer from any New Zealand university participating with ADB Scholarship
- Students that are enrolled in undergraduate program recently and yet not through with undergraduate studies are not eligible.
- You must be English proficient with proof from Valid IELTS test before you are worthy of application.
Check Out these Eligibility Criteria
Before, you will be selected, these are the factors that guarantees your selection. Stay with us to get an exposed details on how to apply for Asian Development Bank scholarship for masters and then, obtain the scholarship as well. For now, lets see the characteristics you must possess before you are qualified for application.
- Student intending for masters program only
- Must be able to demonstrate worthiness and intelligence through your academic records
- An applicant must be a student from ADB borrowing member country
- 2 years work experience with proof is one of the factors for selecting an applicant
- English proficiency will also contribute to your selection
- You must be healthy without any ailment
- Your age shouldn’t exceed 35 years old.
Courses are taken only on Development related courses such as Economic, Science & Technology, International Business etc. Remember that they will be taken at any of the participating universities. Note that ADB scholarship is funded by Japanese government and all the universities situates at the Asia Pacific Region.
Meanwhile, any student applying for a Masters program shouldn’t exceed 30 years. But ADB gave that grace of more 5 years making it 35 years for any of the students applying for 2021 scholarship. So, provided that you are in for this scholarship, your age limit is marked as 35 years. Anything other than this age limit should use the exit door because you are prohibited from applying.
Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
Applications are submitted online before 19th July. Go to the website and download the application form at https://www.auckland.ac.nz/content/dam/uoa/auckland/study/international-students/scholarships-loans-and-funding/development-scholarships/asian-development-bank-japan-scholarship/adb-application-form-2019.pdf. Download it and complete the application form that will be submitted alongside other scholarship documents at University of Auckland before 19th July.