Brazil Visa Application – Obtaining a Brazil visa is not really that hard. You may have to go to the embassy and apply for one, and you may go through a tedious process, but if you are lucky, you can avoid that.
Brazil Visa Application
A good thing to keep in mind with this exotic South American country is that most of the countries actually do not require a visa to enter, but there are still some of them who need it. As we mentioned before, there are two options to get a Brazil visa: go to an embassy or get it online with iVisa.
At the moment we’re not available to process electronic visas to Brazil since many countries don’t require it to travel to this country, but it is possible to help with electronic visas for those who require one at the moment.
However, we will answer you some of the most common questions about Brazil. Brazil is one of the finest countries in the world and also has the most beautiful environment. Also Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in both South America and Latin America. At 8.5 million square kilometers and with over 211 million people, Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest country by area and the sixth most populous.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Brazilian Tourist e-Visa?
The Brazilian Tourist e-Visa is an electronic visa that allows citizens of certain countries to travel to and around Brazil only for tourism purposes. How do I know if I’m eligible to get a visa to Brazil?
That is the first requirement or any visa: eligibility. You need to check that first before deciding where you want to go on vacation. Some countries are visaexempt, like the people from Chile or El Salvador. In fact, there are more than 93
countries whose citizens do not require a visa if they plan to stay in Brazil for 90 days or less. The other remaining nationalities, however, need a visa.
You can check if you need a visa or if you’re able to apply for it online with iVisa’s checker here, just writing your nationality and Brazil as the country of destination. You’ll immediately see if you need to apply for it or not.
General Documents Required to get a Brazilian e-Visa?
- As you might have seen, there’s no need of any required document than passport when traveling to Brazil to almost any country in this World. However, there are still some countries that need a visa to enter here, and while we can’t inform you with detail about this process if possible online, we can leave you what possible documents you should have before applying.
To get a Brazil e-Visa, you do not need many documents, and your chances of already having them are pretty high. Here is a list of what you need:
- A valid passport – if you do not have one, it is an easy thing to fix. If you do have one, make sure that it is still valid. It is preferable that your passport maintains its validity for at least another three months after your visa expires. It is not a must, but it is better that way. Why? You may want to extend your visa, and if your passport expires, the Federal Police of Brazil will not grant you the extension. That means you must return home, change your passport, apply for another visa, and then go back. It does not sound very appealing, does it?
- A digital copy of your passport – the most important thing is the information page.
- A passport photo – it needs to be taken against a white background with your head and shoulders centered on the camera. There should not be reflections, shadows, and glares in the picture, and you should not appear smiling or frowning.
- A valid e-mail address – your Brazil e-visa will arrive via e-mail which is why you need to check the spelling of your address. Otherwise, you will not have access to the document.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payments. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since lots of people have a PayPal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
Also see: A Guide to Applying Your China Visa
Brazilian Visa Application Fee
It’s true that trying to get a visa from a consulate takes time, so acquiring one online is faster than you ever thought possible. And as you can guess, we always work to give you the best options according to your needs.
At the moment, we can’t give you a precise cost and processing time since there are no Brazilian visas available, but keep in mind that when possible, to get a Brazilian e-Visa can vary in the processing times with the following options:
Standard – Which it’s the most affordable yet comfortable option. You’ll wait 5 Business Days and pay USD 76.00
Rush – By choosing this service you’ll have your visa in less time but paying a little bit more. You’ll wait 3 Business Days and pay USD 106.00 this time.
Super Rush – This is the most expensive option of the three, but you’ll have your visa as soon as possible. You’ll wait only for and pay USD 141.00.
Leave a Reply