With the number of people Linkedin welcomes everyday, to create Linkedin business page is one of the best decisions I have watched you make about your business. Increase the awareness of your brand or company by personalizing a position now in one of the most known business platform, LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is a platform where companies and individuals create awareness of job vacancies or advertise their brand to improve conversation and review from people. LinkedIn is also not only a place for finding job or creating job vacancy awareness but also a popular platform where you will love to know how to get a job, how to write CV, and other business-related feeds.
As an entrepreneur, it is necessary for you to have a Linkedin company page because it has a long way to go. Whether you are opening the account for a small business, big business, or just medium-sized business, you are still on the right track. With the details prompted, you will open an official and legal business account for your company or brand in Linkedin.
So, to show how organized the business is, you ought to create Linkedin business page to unlock opportunity and avenue for customers that would love to comment on any influence or decision regarding your business. Also, get to read reviews of your customers to know how to treat your customers better when this account is in place.
Recommended: How to Cancel LinkedIn Sales Navigator Subscription
Is the Page Created for Free?
Yes. The page is created for free once you are able to meet up with the eligibility criteria. Just as you created personal LinkedIn account for free from your mobile phone, your data will also do a lot of work here by getting you a business page where you will manage your business and create official forum for business discussion.
There are certain criteria set out for business page creators in LinkedIn. For you to setup business page on LinkedIn, there are criteria that you must meet up with;
- First, you will have a personal account but if you don’t have an account but intends to create one, you must create it and leave it for at least 7 days before opening a business page on LinkedIn.
- Another thing is that the strength of your profile settings must be strong before you are qualified for a business page on LinkedIn. That said, complete your profile settings so that everything about you will be detailed before a page is created. It will create trust.
These are the basic qualifications that will make you available for creating LinkedIn business page. So, now that you have taken note of the highlights, get ready to create LinkedIn business page right away.
Create Linkedin Business Page
Result of the observations done so far has proved that one-third of the world are in social media platforms; mostly Facebook but when they wish to discuss about business or advertise brands and vacancies Facebook and Linkedin are the first place to beckon.
Prior to that, your business must have Facebook business page and LinkedIn business page for professional consultations and to be receiving customers reviews about your brand/business so as to know how to make it better next time. If you don’t have a Facebook page, create it here. For now, let’s see to how to setup a LinkedIn page.
- Log onto your LinkedIn account that completed the qualification criteria.
- You should login with your username and password you just object to the sign up with email address.
- This procedure is created from the experience of logging in at www.linkedin.com so go to the LinkedIn website to follow up this procedure.
- Indicate that you wish for a business page by clicking on “Work” at the top navigation menu.
- From the options shown, choose the size level of your business.
- This is the registration page that encompasses personal details. details of your company, and how you want the Linkedin page to be identified.
- Anything you provide now indicates how your business will be recognized.
- Ensure that you write business tagline to describe the role of your business. This will help people to have crystal clear view of your deals.
- Click on “Create Page” at the last section of the page to initiate a new page on LinkedIn.
When you are done with the registration, create your business logo and add to the profile to create trust in the hearts of new customers and other members that are intending to aspire for the brand and its vacancies.
Complete other information after creating the page to Improve your business page strength to “All Stars” just as you did on Personal account.
Was this information helpful? Use the comment box below to rate this guide.