Curb fraud by learning how to delete Access bank account from mobile phone. Having the guide will help you to keep your account secured especially when it is being tampered with or when you notice the intrusion. Before we proceed, ensure that the phone number affiliated with your bank account is still available.
There is nothing more frustrating than not having access to the bank when you receive an unexpected debit alert. Having the USSD code that is used for blocking your account will make you put the account on stop and pend every ongoing transaction until you move into the bank by yourself. It is actually a security move that every customer ought to be oriented on.
However, for you to delete Access bank account from mobile phone the phone number that is linked to the Access bank account should be in the phone being used for the deactivation but it is not mandatory. Just have an idea of the mobile number linked to the account so that when you are prompted, you can simply enter the number without hassle. As a matter of fact, customers opting in for account blocking should take note.
All You Need to Know
I trust that you may be aspiring to enjoy the freedom of putting your account to stop anytime unexpected debit is observed. That one is obviously not a problem but there are things that you must have at the back of your palm and they include
- The account can not be accessed from a mobile phone again.
- If you opened an internet banking account for this Access account it can’t be valid and functional again.
- More so, checking account balance with a phone won’t be possible.
- However, it’s the right action to take when someone tampers with your account.
- As a matter of fact, you can still retrieve the account but it requires going to the bank directly.
This is where we will lead you through the guide made here for all Access bank customers are at the verge of discovering how to delete Access bank account from mobile phone.
Delete Access Bank Account from Mobile Phone
Every bank has its code for certain services and Access bank is among the banks that has their respective codes for unique services. Have you thought of how to block Access bank on phone and came without any clue? Here are the steps to take.
- Dial *901# with a mobile phone.
- Enter 9 (opt out) using the dial pad. Choose it as your next option.
- Choose the Block Account.
- Select “Self” if it is your account or choose “third party”.
- Punch in the phone number that is related to the bank account intending to be deleted.
- Accounts that are attached to the phone line will be disclosed. Choose the account.
- You can now enter the USSD PIN. Same authorization PIN you provide after choosing a service using the USSD code.
However, you can try another way which is actually faster and easier but still the same method.
Block Access Bank Account on Phone
Simply use this procedure to close my Access bank account from a mobile phone.
- Dial *901*911# with your mobile phone.
- Choose Block Account.
- Select the owner of the account, you, or a third party.
- After that, enter the phone number that is linked to the account or accounts intending to be deleted.
- When the accounts that are related to the phone number have appeared, choose the name of the account you want to delete.
- Confirm your choice by entering your USSD PIN.
That is all. If you care for additional help, use the comment box below.