If you want to stay business-oriented, download LinkedIn mobile app now for your iPhone or Android. Interestingly, the app is compatible with both smartphones so you are one step closer to your profile now. Click the Download Demo to download the app for free and faster!
LinkedIn is not just a business app, but a great app that keeps people closer to all professionally business-oriented personnel. On LinkedIn, popular companies, brands, and industries advertise their job opportunities and departments available so that employees can send in their CV to the eligible email or any other contact address provided.
Also, you are free and fit to advertise your own job if you run a company or a business that needs associate, workers, etc. However, most entrepreneurs take their times to share posts as regarding things you need to know while applying for jobs and going for interview. Other things includes; recruits, dates for application, deadline, and the rest of them.
So, if you want to stay intact with business news and rectify all the mistakes you made in business in the past, you must get educated and equipped with all the training passed on by educated or experienced professionals here. Just focus now and download LinkedIn app for any of your mobile phones, sign up your account, login for the first time and stay logged in.
Download LinkedIn Mobile App for Free
Apart from LinkedIn mobile app, you can reach the platform via their website. This is when you need www.linkedin.com to either download the mobile app as well or create an account if you don’t have any yet. Meanwhile, let’s stick our mind presently on LinkedIn mobile app download.
For Android Version:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search LinkedIn app in the search box and send.
- After searching, the blue and white dominated app will appear.
- Hit on the Install button so that the download timing will start counting.
- Once it reach 100%, it will automatically install.
- It is now your role to open the app for either a login or a sign up.
It is also quite interesting that Apple devices access the app. The level of it’s accessibility, user-friendly interface, and of course, data-saving feature made it so convenient for users. Get it now for free from your App Store when you
- Launch the iOS store from your mobile phone or its website.
- Use the search engine to search and find the app first.
- Tap on “Get” for download and install after downloading.
- Open the app to login or sign up.
- Note that you cannot test-run the app if not logged in.
Congratulations for attempting and luckily downloaded LinkedIn app. Besides, it won’t be useful without an account so let’s create new LinkedIn account.
Sign up LinkedIn Account
LinkedIn account is the detailed account that grants access to members and users of this app. Being a member is getting a personalized platform for sharing ideas and then, letting others learn, and stay employed from you.
- Create account now by opening the app.
- Click on Sign up to either enter your details manually or just sign in with Gmail.
- If you chose Gmail as your preferred sign up method, confirmation code will be sent directly to the address as a mail.
- Login your Gmail when you are asked to and provide the code sent. That must be after providing your email ID and password.
- Copy and paste the code for verification.
- You will now be automatically demanded to login.
- Go ahead and setup the account to your preferences
However, if you sign up via the website }} www.linkedin.com without having LinkedIn app first, you will be demanded to explore your feed from there or skip to the app for a login. After verification, the app will stay synced and activated with your account.
Log In LinkedIn App
Immediately after the sign up, login is the next thing to do. Your email account or normal user ID and password is needed for the account sign in. Using LinkedIn app to login is a one-time login because the app will stay synced to your mobile phone making it easier for you to surface online.
Therefore, let the app be your source of login so that you will easily explore your feeds, review new posts from your chosen categories, change profile picture when you want, and share your own posts online.