Skype has finally rolled out the ability to delete sent messages on skype, this permit allows you to delete sent messages on skype messenger. Skype is very easy and fun to use especially when you master all the features. For example, if you know how to permanently delete a sent message on skype or how to block someone on skype etc, once you know these and more others, then you can be able to manage your skype.com account confidently.
Now unlike Twitter, Facebook, and the rest, that may possibly take longer procedures to do that for you. Skype, however, is very comprehensive to use and can possibly be used by a novice.
Take, for instance, you mistakenly sent a message to someone on skype and such message is such that you shouldn’t have sent, the next thing is that you will start feeling bad and if for instance the option to delete sent messages on skype is not there, your feeling my grow worst and what you imagine thereafter may become a reality.
Easy Way to Delete Sent Messages on Skype
This section contains all that is involved in trashing a mistakenly sent messages on skype.com:
- Launch your internet web browser and log on to www.skype.com.
- Visit your chat message, particularly the chatbox between you and the person involved.
- Press hard on the message which is sent wrongly and then here comes a pop-up menu.
- Proceed to choose the “Remove” option.
- Confirm that you want to delete the message permanently and wait for it to be trashed.
Check out this: Justin Bieber New Mp3 Music
How to Delete a Message on Skype without the Receiver Knowing
I am sure you will like to use this procedure since you may not want the person to know that you deleted a conversation between both of you. But the truth is; if the person was not online when you sent the messages, then it will be possible to remove sent messages on skype without the receiver noticing.
However, if the person is already online and even with you on the chat page; if you are not fast enough in observing the steps above after sending the messages wrongly, then the person may notice. So it is your duty to be fast in choosing any of these options.
See more: How to Sign up New Skype Account
What Happens When You Remove a Delivered Message on Skype
Thee are the things that happen when you remove a mistakenly sent messages on skype:
- You can’t be able to undo this act again.
- The message will be trashed permanently.
- You may have to re-type the message, especially if you have deleted the wrong one.
- Such messages may not be found in your archive.
That is that, hope this guide was helpful enough, now you can proceed to like our guide by simply typing like on the comment box below.