This is to inform the members of the public especially applicants who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their first choice of interest or who wish to school at ESUT but didn’t chose the school during JAMB registration that ESUT Post UTME Screening Form 2020 is out.
Candidates are therefore to take note of this:
- The ESUT cut off mark is 170 except for faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceuticals which is 200.
- Applicants should know that ESUT screening is Computer based.
ESUT Post UTME 2020 Screening Date
Day 1 Monday 2020
- Faculty of Engineering – 8:00
- Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences – 8:00
- Faculty if Applied Natural Sciences – 8:00
- Faculty of Environments science Group A – 8:00
Day 2 Tuesday 2020
- Faculty of Applied Natural Science. Group B. – 8:00
- Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resource Mgt. – 8:00
- Faculty of Social sciences Group A – 8:00
- Faculty of Environments science Group B. – 8:00
Day 3 Wednesday 2020
- Faculty of Medicine/Basic Medical Sciences – 8:00
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 8:00
Day 4 Wednesday 2020
- Faculty of Law – 8:00
- Faculty of Management Science. – 8:00
Day 5 Friday 2020
- Faculty of Management Science – 8:00
- Faculty of Social Science – 8:00
Commencement of ESUT Post UTME Registration
The On-line registration for Enugu State University of Science and Technology starts immediately after the COVID 19 Lock down. The management of the school though their IT Unit will inform you of the start-up date for ESUT 2020 Post UTME application.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Form is out 2020/2021 – How to Register
This section contains steps on how to apply for ESUT post utme screening form:
- Interested applicants are to visit the schools website at www.esut.edu.ng
- Navigate to the Regular Students and click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- On the next page, type-in your JAMAB registration number and submit.
- Enter the required details in the next page so as to generate an invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have two payment options which are to pay using by Debit card or using bank
- Make your payment using any of the method selected.
- Return to the application page and enter again your JAMB registration number.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Also submit your application after that.
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
How Much is ESUT Post UTME Form?
ESUT post utme form is sold at the price of #2000, this is excluding the bank charge and cyber café charge for registering and printing of the screening form