Apply Netherlands visa for students when you are finally enrolled for a study program in one of the accredited functioning Netherlands university. This is one of the countries that practice standardized educational routines.
Netherlands has three different categories of student visa that students intending to travel to Netherlands can choose from. Each of them has its own insinuation and being able to make the right choice of visa is dependent on what you want. It is so clear that you will not move into Netherlands without visa because when such act is displayed, you will be seen as an illegal guest thereby drawing some legal penalty into your doorstep.
So, students that wish to move into Netherlands for any study at all, including the cases of vocation should ensure that they go through this illustrated geek on how to apply Netherlands visa for students. Discover the kind of visa you are applying for first. Meanwhile, we have explained three kinds of student visa below this section so after going through them you will be able to identify your visa type.
Netherlands Student Visa Types
Any of these mentioned visas will offer you work and study. So you have every right to choose from them.
- M1 – For you to qualify for M1 student visa in Netherlands, you must be an international student travelling to learn a skill in Netherlands. That said, it is eligible for students that are vocationally inspired.
- F1 – Above all, F1 visa is for any international student that wish to be responsible for funding the visa. At this juncture, Netherlands will not bother to include you to the sponsorship. Also, it is for students that are not receiving scholarships that funds for their travel fare.
- J1 – More to that, meet the J1 visa that is applied by students waiting for sponsorship or external help for the travel. You are free to choose either of them and apply. You are the only one that can be mindful of your pocket.
At least you can now recognize Netherlands student visas and decide on the best for you. Without much ado, let us go through the requirements positioned for students that are intending to know how to apply Netherlands visa for students.
Requirements for Aspirants
The importance of knowing all the requirements attributed to students is that they will help you to discover how eligible you are for this journey. In pursuit of clarifying you in this aspect, go through the details below to identify all the requirements one after the other:
- Go ahead with the application if you are not a permanent resident or citizen of Netherlands.
- Moreover, applying as a student is not an evidence of an accepted application. It is mandatory for you to provide the admission offer from the Netherlands university that you are intending to commence your studies.
- However, your government issued ID won’t be taken for granted so get it ready. It is a proof of being an international student.
- If you must know, each of the applicants must prove their financial strength by providing a bank statement.
- Also, hope you that you can speak English? An outspoken student is the most desired and eligible.
These are few requirements from students preparing to apply for Netherlands student visa. Before we proceed, it might interest you to know all the documents to submit during application.
Have you Seen?: Apply Cyprus West University Scholarship with Free Visa
Required Supplementary Documents
Meet all supportive documents that must be added to your application for validation and due authorization.
- Bank Statement.
- Proof of nationality ( National ID ).
- 2 recent passport photograph.
- Certified medical report.
- Receipt of visa application.
- Duly completed visa application form.
- An international passport that will last for extra 3 years after this application.
- Your online English proficiency test ( Proof of English fluency ).
- Admission letter or offer from the Netherlands recognized university that you are intending to apply at.
How to Apply Netherlands Visa for Students
Finally! You have reached the core of today’s content. After a student has researched, discovered, and decided on the visa type to apply for, the next thing to do is to launch the form through the web and complete the application form that will be portrayed after the applicant must have indicated the visa type.
Pay and prove a paid application. Attach other documents demanded and head over to the “Submit” button for proper conclusion. How you will get updates will be disclosed to you thereafter.
What other questions do you have for us? Use the comment box below to indicate.