Get ready to apply UBA visa card for domiciliary account, one of the cards that makes you stay in charge of your game, with a UBA domiciliary card, you are sure of making any transactions online in dollar, pounds, and even Euro currency, plus that, you can use the card on any ATM stands for dom accounts which are situated all over the country.
UBA is one of the top 10 banks in Nigeria, in fact, it is one of the leading commercial banks that lots of business and even no salary earners uses to make transactions. Moreover, with UBA you are sure of getting the first-class banking service all time.
What about ATM services, they have as many that you can ever imagine, you can use the UBA ATM near me calculator to locate any of their ATM stands that are close to you.
Now connect faster and transact better with UBA online accounts, manage your account, and then keep track of your account with UBA mobile app.
UBA Visa Card for Domiciliary Account
The UBA debit card is a debit card issued to you for your pounds, dollar ad euro transaction, You can apply for the banks online or via your local branches. Now get ready to do better with your card right on your fingertips.
- Convenience and safety in one card.
- valid for 3 years from the month of issue
- Zero Card Loss Liability
- Dollar, pounds, and Euro denominated.
- requires a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all ATM and POS transactions
- Available only on Naira current or savings account.
- Transfer money instantly from your account to other accounts in UBA or other banks in Nigeria.
How to Apply UBA Visa Card for Domiciliary Account
If you are ready for the account, then we can walk you through all the steps necessary, and here they are:
- Open your browser and lo on to UBA online banking website or simply click here to go now.
- On the website, choose the card account services you want and then observe the steps attached to it to create an account.
Another way to do this is to visit any of their local branches around you to start your application.