What has been your anticipation? To learn how to block Verizon credit card? Verizon visa credit card deactivation is already illustrated on this page so stay here and learn a new fresh and elucidated guide on how to block Verizon visa credit card.
We have taken time to illustrate how to block Verizon credit card so that you will not find it difficult blocking your card in the future. It is a straightforward process that any cardholder aspiring for a permanent deactivation will implement without much ado. However, we want you to take closer look at this card review.
Verizon visa credit card application is a very straight operation that registers you as a cardholder and makes you worthy for credit card rewards. Visa rewards are also fetched from this card once you strictly adhere to the terms and conditions. More to that, there are rebates saved from each dollar spent with the credit card.
So, this brand know that someday one day, you will love to delete the card. Even if you are treated like a queen, human being loves to try out different things. So, at this point in time, we will fully concentrate on how to block Verizon credit card. It will stop functioning immediately after this deactivation.
Verizon Visa Credit Card Deactivation Review
To delete Verizon credit card is not complex. It is as simple as ABCD once you show high rate of compliance. Meanwhile, it might interest you to know the outcome of deleting Verizon credit card;
- You will no longer pay with the credit card again.
- In order words, no more credit card rewards an extra cardholder’s perks awaits you whenever a purchase is made.
- More to that, Verizon visa credit card is accessible online. Blocking the card also blocks the online account. So, no more access is guaranteed.
- Moreover, ensure that your billing is sorted before you delete the card because you will not like to be paying unnecessary payments after deactivating the card.
- On the other hand is the rewards earned from purchases done with the card. Ensure that you redeem your FICO points before the deactivation is attempted.
At this point in time, let’s discover how to block Verizon visa credit card right from your smartphone or PC. Note that the deletion is for free. No cash or extra money is involved.
How to Block Verizon Visa Credit Card
Here is the geek behind every successful deactivation of Verizon credit card. It is a tested and trusted guideline. Most ex-members used this method in breaching their card and deleting all their data from the database.
- You can simply block your card by contacting Verizon customer service. You can reach out to the service from the online access given to you. However, you are free to call them from Monday to Saturday between 8 am – 5 pm. It is a 5 mins call that is randomly passed on to customers that need help. This is the only professional virtual help to ever get from Verizon brand. Trust me.
- However, there is a number on your card. You can call the phone number for request for a emergency card blocking. On the contrary, cardholders that lost their cards can block the card by indicating that they lost their cards via the online account. With that, instant action will be taken.
- Above all, call 1.800.922.0204 to ask any question that is Verizon visa credit card related.
Customer Service Verizon Store
Did you make a purchase at Verizon store but the whole service didn’t go as you anticipated? Just call 1.800.225.5499. They are accountable to all the questions related to delivery, orders placed, billings, payments, and any wireless connection you have with your card.
More to that, if you have any question as regarding your visa Verizon credit card, contact us immediately by indicating your inquiries in the comment box below.