Do you know how to cancel LinkedIn sales navigator subscription? Before we proceed with the cancellation, let me draw back your mind to what you intend to delete now. This LinkedIn Sales Navigator is what ensures that your sales are rendered efficiently. Are you sure that you want to delete it?
LinkedIn Sales navigator will save you from a whole lot of stress provided that you have all it takes to maintain. However, LinkedIn sales navigator is seriously and naturally different from your normal LinkedIn account and due to that, you can subscribe and unsubscribe it anytime. More to that, when a Sales Navigator in LinkedIn is deleted, most tools will go with it. These includes all the prices fixed for a product and other negotiated prices.
Additionally, right buyers of the product will be easily indicated by the Sales Navigator. So, this tool is highly needed in account every seller in LinkedIn but when you feel like getting rid of it, this guide on how to cancel LinkedIn sales navigator subscription will see you through. Therefore, LinkedIn account holders that are ready like me should walk along now.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Sales Navigator Subscription
You know that it is highly demanded of you to cancel your subscription before deletion of the sales navigator proceeds. In that case, take part in the method shown here so that you will actively cancel the subscription:
- Open your web browser to visit www.linkedin.com/sales/login. You can click here to login faster.
- Select “Settings” from the right hand side of the page where your photo ID is located.
- Choose “Account type” and then,,,
- Cancel the Sales navigator subscription from there. However, before it will be deleted, the page will advice you to go through verification which demands contacting your admin.
- When you cover it up properly, your subscription will be cancelled.
Delete LinkedIn Sales Navigator from Admin Page
LinkedIn sales navigator is an effective tool that everybody will love to have in his or her own LinkedIn account but when you don’t need it again, we have no choice. This is how to delete it:
- Sign into your LinkedIn account and then click on “Admin” and you will see yourself on a homepage.
- Choose Settings and allow it lead you to “Cancel Subscription” text button.
- Cancel the subscription by providing all prompted details and crown it all.
Just like that, the Sales Navigator in LinkedIn is successfully deleted. Meanwhile, do you know the effects of LinkedIn sales Navigator.
Effects of Deleting LinkedIn Sales Navigator
There are several effects that is emanated from LinkedIn sales navigator once deleted. You will also experience it yourself once you get it deleted. The truth of the matter is that when you get t evacuated, retrieval is not possible. All the data and personal details attached to the account will also delete alongside the account. Therefore, think twice before getting the deletion done.