How to Change WhatsApp Profile Picture – Whatsapp profile picture is one of the ways members identify themselves. Although most people don’t like uploading their picture but at least, you will have control over what people see.
Whatsapp is a very popular app that everyone loves communicating their loved ones, friends, business partners, and their customers with. The added advantage is that it has WhatsApp Business that is designed for online sellers. Broadcasting your brands online has gone easy with the Business app because of the business related features embedded in the app.
Then, another doubtless fact about WhatsApp is that whether you are using the WhatsApp Business or normal WhatsApp, uploading or changing your profile picture is required. In that case, explore this very page to take your time and discover how to change WhatsApp profile picture on mobile phone.
On the other hand, how to remove WhatsApp profile picture is shared on this page so that those that are running less of the idea will grab it immediately. Interestingly, a simple tap on your WhatsApp app will take you directly to your profile. In addition to that, you can connect your account on PC without login.
How to Login WhatsApp on PC
WhatsApp is one of the apps that exhibits synchronization. It can appear in two devices at a time. That is to say, you can connect your PC with your mobile phone that WhatsApp is also logged in but how;
- Tap on your WhatsApp mobile.
- Navigate to the right top side of the page.
- Tap on it.
- Locate and tap on WhatsApp web.If your account was logged in another device, the information on this screen will prove it but if it isn’t, a small QR code scanner will appear.
- Meanwhile, log out your account if it was logged in another device that is other than the PC you are intending to log it in with.
- Then, go to the PC.
- Either you go to the latest Opera mini to click on its WhatsApp or use the web browser to search web.whatsapp.com.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code to to connect.
We have come to the conclusion of logging in your Whatsapp with PC, or Whatsapp web login.
How to Change WhatsApp Profile Picture
We have come to the final stage of the whole process which is just all about how to enable your friends identify you easily. Other than sharing your pictures between each other, you can help your friends and unknown friends to identify you easily without chatting with you by uploading your WhatsApp profile picture.
- Login your WhatsApp account.
- At the top right side of the first page, hit on the three icons.
- Locate and tap on Settings.
- If you uploaded a profile picture, tap on this picture but if you never uploaded anything, tap on the human icon.
- Hit on the camera icon at the right side of the profile picture.
- From the three options that popped at the end of your screen, choose to upload the picture from your gallery or you choose camera to snap immediately and post.
- Choose your preferred image and share.
Did you see how easy it was. What if you want to remove the photo entirely without adding another photo to the profile picture position? Like, if you want it to be numb and blank, how will you initiate that?
How to Remove Whatsapp Profile Picture
Very simple! Did you see how the “remove photo” popped up at the end of your screen when you intended to upload your profile picture? In case you haven’t forgotten, these are all you need.
Simply go to your Settings. Tap on the profile picture and hit on the camera beside it. Choose to remove the Photo and you are good to go.