Get to know how to close Bumble account so as to have your profile and details in the dating site totally deactivated. Use this tips to delete your old account or your friend’s account.
Bumble dating site is a networking app that concentrated more on how to combine two people and make friendships to work. As a matter of fact, Bumble Boost is another version of Bumble that operates more on paid services. So, Bumble members from different areas of life that wants to remove themselves from the surface of social network can do that now.
It might interest you to know that uninstalling a Bumble dating app is totally different from deleting Bumble account. Bumble account deletion undergo some processed before the request will become active and executed. Bumble members with paid account will still unsubscribe their account first, so as to remove the automated payment and withdrawal from their linked wallet as to halt later withdrawal from same account.
So, when an account remain subscription-active, you will still be deducted automatically irrespective of having an ineffective account. In order to deviate from all these regrets and predicaments, how to close Bumble account is one thing you must know as a member that wishes for an immediate deletion of Bumble account. In that case, let’s recognize the needful.
Have you Seen?: How to Delete Tango Account without Login
How to Close Bumble Account
Actually, Bumble account deletion takes several procedures, level after level. You must stick the rules in order to get your Bumble account properly deleted. So, since you are ready to delete a Bumble account, you will start from cancelling the plans first. You can get the plans canceled directly from the app store or Bumble account settings.
Generally, this is how to cancel Bumble subscription plan on Bumble interface;
- Launch Bumble app
- Go to your profile icon and click so that you can select “manage your subscription”.
- At this point, go to Cancel and tap so that this plan will be eradicated from there.
- So, now that the plan cancellation problem is solved, delete Bumble account with this one and only special procedure for getting it done;
- Go to your “Account Settings” and tap.
- Tap on “Delete Account” and then say your reason for intending to opt-in Bumble account deletion. After that, go to the Delete button and hit.
In case you found it difficult to delete your Bumble plan using the first method, look at another alternative below.
How to Cancel Bumble Subscription from Application Store
- Open your Google Play Store and locate the “Account” to hit. Navigate to the “Subscriptions“.
- Hit on the Subscription
- Scroll through the listed apps with activated Subscription plan and choose Bumble app.
- Hit on the Cancel to get it cancelled. That’s all.
Close Bumble Account without Android
Another medium of Bumble account deletion is the Apple ID. This Apple ID is only for members using iOS device – iPhone or iPad. They must have created iTunes store account and hence, generated an Apple ID. This ID will serve for this deletion of Bumble account via iTunes Store.
- Open an iTunes Store
- Go to the Apple ID icon at the top of the screen to log in, if you were never logged in.
- After making the login entry, go to Subscriptions tab and click so that applications with subscription plan will appear.
- So, choose Bumble and then delete.
- We went a long way in compiling this subscription cancellation for both Android and iPhone, and then for other devices. It just depicted how vital the subscription cancellation is. So,
- ensure that you get your plans submitted (if you are using Bumble Boost) and then, go to
- Delete button and tap.
That’s all! Congratulations for being on this page today. You can use the comment box below for your questions.