How long have you used Paytm and now, how to close Paytm account permanently is your next target? Cooldown because this article will not only show you how to delete Paytm account and also lead you through the process so that you won’t create any repercussions for yourself. Click on the “Learn More” if you are ready!.
Paytm is one of the best payment platforms in Nigeria and some other countries. It is bent on ensuring that you enjoy and leverage all the seamless payments that you ought to experience as a user and a customer. That said, Paytm is trusted, secure, and best for everyday transactions. In that case, leaving this platform is not always the best when you still want to make maximum use of it.
Meanwhile, we won’t breach you from initiating your request. That is why this page will walk you through how to close Paytm account permanently without further ado. Provided that you are ready to face the consequences, simply follow the rules here so as to enjoy the kind of freedom you aspire. Meanwhile, it will interest us to let you understand the outcome of deleting this account.
All You Need to Know Before Deleting Paytm Account
It is very important to clarify the decision that you are intending to take so that any outcome experienced won’t be new to you. Let us start with the fact that Paytm works hand in hand with mobile phone numbers. Therefore,
- Paytm will start by unlinking your phone number from your account.
- On the other hand, your details can be used by someone else after some period of time but that doesn’t include your mobile number.
- Meanwhile, you are expected strictly to follow the deactivation procedure which is already on this page to delete the account permanently. More so, the access granted initially will be breached immediately after the account is deleted.
- After the transfer, you cannot transfer from your Paytm account to another account or bank.
Haven said all these, I trust that you made up your mind on the decision to take in order to drive away from repercussion.
How to Close Paytm Account
Are you ready to close Paytm account as much as I do? Then, no problem, this procedure is situated to help you initiate a safe deactivation. Here we go;
- If your Paytm account isn’t logged in yet, login now with a phone number affiliated with the account.
- After successful login, you will surely find yourself on a new homepage which is your account dashboard.
- Click on three icons ( options ) at the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the ending part to click on the 24×7 Help option.
- We are now on step 5, click on “Profile Settings’ after the 4th step is initiated.
- You can now select “I need to close/delete my account”.
- Select “I don’t use this Paytm account”
- Hit the “Message Us” button to request account deactivation.
- Do not forget to hit the Send button when done.
Hope you know that this is a permanent deactivation? Try it now and your account will vanish forever.
Recommended: Create Palmchat Account with Phone Number
How to Get Back Paytm Account
Are you raising the alarm that your account is needed now? Was the deactivation a mistake?. You cannot recover Paytm account after it is deleted. That is why you are prompted to check yourself well before getting rid of the account. Nevertheless, to recover Paytm account without phone number isn’t possible, but to block Paytm account is possible.
How to Block Paytm Account without Phone Number
- Simply call the Paytm helpline which is at 01204456456.
- Select that you lost phone.
- From here, you will be required to provide your alternative phone number and the old phone number.
- Follow rest of the instructions to recover your place and probably deactivate the account.
Meanwhile, their email support is there to help. You can get through to us here }}} paytm.com/care.