Do you know that when you discover how to close UBA bank account on phone that you can easily block your account and terminate the relationship you have with any UBA bank? Learn the easiest way to block your bank account now.
Blocking the account should be your next move since you are tired of the account. If you don’t want to keep the account and maintain its activeness simply learn how to close UBA bank account on phone as we have shown you in this content. Using your phone to deactivate the bank account is flexible, convenient, and speedy.
In that case, UBA bank customers that are desperately craving for account closure should sit back and allow us to walk them through how to close UBA bank account on phone. Getting rid of the account will restrict you from a lot of services offered by UBA bank. It will interest you to discover all the aftereffects.
Aftereffects of UBA Bank Account Deactivation
There are lots of restrictions that you will erect when you close a bank account in UBA bank and for your interest, you should stay back and also acquire the full information of the consequences
- First and foremost is that the ATM card linked to the account will deactivate.
- You can move to any UBA branch to make third-party payments and transactions but you are not regarded as a customer again because your access is gone.
- More so, your bank account balance cannot be checked again. Ensure that you withdraw all you have in the account before closing it.
- On the other hand, your name will not be verified or found when someone makes a further money deposit or transfer to that bank account because it is already terminated.
- Transfers can’t be done again.
Now that you have seen a few of the effects, simply follow the rules below to terminate your account.
How to Close UBA Account on Phone
You cannot close a bank account, UBA, or any bank account with your mobile phone but in the bank directly. That is to say, you are required to go to any UBA branch near your home or your present location to close UBA bank account. How will you do that?
- Go to UBA bank branch nearby.
- Move directly to the customer service desk and demand their attention.
- When you are being attended to, indicate that you want to close your account.
- A deactivation form will be given to you.
- Fill the form with the required information and check before you submit it.
- Later information will be indicated to you during the deactivation.
That is how to get rid of a bank account in UBA bank. If you wish to talk to us about any other thing, simply use the comment box.
How to Restore Deleted UBA Bank Account
You don’t need specially processed to get back your account because it is lost forever. Deactivating the account is undone. Prior to that, it is irreversible. Getting back an account will require
- A mobile phone for downloading the mobile app.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Proof of utility bills payment. It can be nepa bills.
- National ID card – NIN, Voter’s card, driver’s license, and so on.
- Money to be deposited into the account.
- Plus ATM card that will be given to you after an account is activated.
Are you ready to go through the stress of reopening an account after closing one? If you are not, think it through before deleting.