Have you thought of how to create Facebook business account? Whether you are new to Facebook or want to add something new to your Facebook account, you will learn all it takes right here on this page.
Facebook is one of the best places to take your business to; whether as a beginner or a professional, creating a Facebook page, and then embracing a Facebook campaign should be what you should think of. As you know, Facebook has more than 900 billion users all over the world, plus above1 million companies registered as users. And so it is the best avenue to advertise your product or get connected to your customers.
Moreover, Facebook.com helps every business owner to reach out to their audience, of course, they already know where your customers are and can reach out to them.
However, creating a Facebook business account and setting up a campaign package can be a little dicey, if you don’t know how to create a Facebook business account, you may be lost in the process, however, a guide like this is what you need to successfully use Facebook Business Manager.
Why Choose Facebook Business Manager?
- Business manager splits all your account to serve different customers per time, you can create a separate ad for an account per customers and equally pay off ads with different payment methods.
- Gain access to your client’s page and ad account to become an advertiser or analyst.
- A Facebook business manager is one of the best and most secure way to manage your pages ad also your ad account.
- You can run your business separate from your private Facebook profile
- Find out at all times who is working on what and what they have access to work and view.
- Has a very affordable price and different campaign prices
How to Create Facebook Business Account | Creating a Business Manager
It’s easy to sign up a Facebook business account, you can do that with any devices of your choice, so far it is device that has a browser and can surf the net.
- Open your browser and log on to business.facebook.com.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of your screen to click on create account.
- Mind you, you must have a Facebook account first before you can create a Facebook business manager, if you don’t have a Facebook account you can click here to sign up otherwise click on login to login into your account first.
- Proceed to click on create a Facebook page.
- Choose the kind of page you will like to open depending on what you want to go into.
- Type in the name of your page and follow the prompts.
- After filling up the form, you will now be linked to the page where you will choose an ad campaign of your choice,
That is it, your account is ready.
How to Create Facebook Business Account with Mobile
What goes for the goose goes for the gender, in other words, you can open a Facebook business page account with your smartphone just like you did with your PC. Facebook has a nice version for mobile phone users, but simply use the same steps shown you above to sign up your account successfully.
Business Manager Account Login
For you and I who owns a Facebook for a business account, we can easily login to manage your account, but what can you benefit when you login:
- Find out how many people viewed your page.
- Also, find out how many audiences that Facebook reached.
- Discover how efficient your account is.
- Learn about those who followed your page, find out their age, country, demography, etc.
How to Login Facebook Business Account
- Open your browser and log on to business.facebook.com
- Enter your email address or mobile phone.
- Insert your password
- Click on login.
Recommended: Michat Web Sign up – Login Michat Now
Facebook Business Online Login
Breese into your Facebook business manager account to discover what is on trend, find out also how to change your campaign, also start up a anew Facebook ads and see how efficient that one is. See which Facebook campaign is better than the other and see how to swap.
Facebook Business Page Login
Manage your business page from your business manager account. Or simply log on to www.business.facebook.com to run your business page. Also, merge your business page account with your business manager and see how gainful it is.
Facebook Business Account Won’t Login
If you lose your password or can’t login to your Facebook business manager account, then you must report to Facebook support team, or simply use the account recovery steps to change your password.
Coming up Next
- How to run a Facebook ad
- How to change Facebook ads.
- How to delete Facebook advert account.