How to Delete Facebook Account 2020 is the new method of terminating a functioning Facebook account from facebook.com or Facebook app. Which of the enormous annoying moments have you been undergoing on your Facebook account? Is it the level of unnecessary tags and undesired friends? Do you wanna do some cleansing? Follow an effective procedure to delete your account forever.
Facebook is a social media, yes we all know. But sometimes, people that you never wanted or dreamt of, will be causing disturbance or tagging you up and down causing traffic on your timeline. Are you tired of deleting friend requests or don’t know how to start deleting over 400 friends? Do you have multiple Facebook accounts? These are problems and will be sorted immediately with today’s guide on how to delete Facebook account 2020
Facebook Delete Review
It is actually not easy eradicating a Facebook account aside the account was newly created or doesn’t have essential and relevant information. We still follows the same routine of deleting an account from your account settings. That is to say, an account that wants to undergo deletion must have its login credentials still intact aside the account is already signed in with facebook app.
See this: How to Tag Someone on Facebook Story
- Your Facebook email address or the phone number and Facebook account password permits the progression of this action provided that you want to complete it with facebook.com
- However, some created an account in their teens but later lost its emerging details but now, they have seen the vitality of having a Facebook account, hence desires to eradicate the other. Well, you can delete it without login details.
- In the above aspect, you will locate the old Facebook account from your new Facebook account. Locate your search column on your homepage to search the old account with its username, locate the exact account and delete it from there.
- Moreover, you can still delete an account to reactivate it after 13 days or a maximum of 30 days. This duration are the grace given.
How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
With this new guide, your account will no longer exist or appear to your friends, family or you; once searched. Its a new guide. Follow them step after step to accomplish an account eradication. Here we go!
- Open your Facebook account from the app or login the account from facebook.com
- Use the search column to locate the old Facebook account using its username
- Click on the Facebook account once found
- Follow the on-screen guideline to locate a delete option
But once you have the login details at your fingertips, these are all you have to undergo:
- Log onto the Facebook account to be deleted, with its login details
- Click on the Hamburger icon to locate Settings below the page but if you are performing this procedure with the browser, locate the Dropdown arrow at your right hand and click
- Locate Settings and Click on it
- Move down to “Your Facebook Information” option and hit on it
- From options displayed, choose to delete your account
- Click on the Delete Account option
- Continue Tab will implement the whole process.
Just like you deleted a Facebook account, you can as well delete your Facebook pages but not with the same method. Deletion action is offered flexibly by Facebook but always contemplate and sleep over it before proceeding.