It’s possible to delete Facebook account without login; if you have forgotten your login details to your old Facebook account and have equally lost your previous phone number, you can still gain access to your account and trash it if you want.
Facebook knows the possibilities of these things happening and that is why it provided a lot of side helps for every loss. Moreover, Facebook recover features are: Password, Username, Email Address and Mobile phone number. These are the major things that can be used to recover someone’s lost account.
However, should in case these are not accessible or not with the person anymore there are still ways to recover an account that is lost, so we will be showing you how to delete Facebook account without login.
How to Delete Facebook Account without Login
Here are the various ways you can use to delete your old Facebook account
- Recover Your Login Password
If you still have your mobile phone number; the same that you used in opening the account, you can recover your login details, thee is how to do that:
- Open your browser and log on to facebook.com.
- Enter your old Facebook account username, if you don’t remember that, just enter the one that you know, then enter the password that you can remember.
- Moreover, it will not log you in, and here is a push notification, saying that the username or password is invalid. Now an option to change password follows after the message.
- Click on change or recover password.
- Enter the mobile phone number you used to create the account.
- An SMS will be sent to you containing some numbers.
- Copy the number and paste at the space provided.
- Now, change the password of your choice and here is your login.
You have recovered your login details and so you can observe the next steps to delete your account. However if you don’t have any means of recovering your login, there is yet another way out.
- Report Your Old Account as Fake
This is another way to delete Facebook account without login. Just by reporting your old account as fake, how do you do that?
Go to your profile
- Click on three dot signs on the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Click now on pretending to be someone and then select me.
- that is it.
This one is easy and am sure, but that is not all. We told you that there are various way to trash your account, and here also is another way.
- Use Facebook Help Center
Here is yet another way to delete Facebook permanently without logging in.
- Open your internet web browser and log on to Facebook help portal, click here to go now
- Follow the prompts to report that you want to delete your old account.
Use smartphone to perform this action also, just follow the steps below to do that.
If you have a smartphone, like iPhone, iPad, Android etc. This steps also works for you. Just follow the one that describes your challenge and the delete your account. However, if you don’t want to use any of these steps, you can simply report that your old Facebook account as a threat and Facebook will have it banned for live.