In this article, how to delete Jumia account is shown so well to help Nigerians that wants to cut their ties with the online market to do that without causing any repercussion. Stop shopping from the online interface when you delete Jumia account and also stop yourself from receiving updates about its products.
For anyone to make a move of deleting an online account, the aspirant must have learned so much about the action and its implications. Your present aspiration is to affirm how to delete Jumia account and deploy the steps without any restraints. There will be no repercussion if you are able to fathom how the procedures are exhibited.
Moreover, it will be of our interest to greatly outline the implications so that you can make the decision now, not later. After reviewing the outcome of deleting Jumia, all the steps will be unleashed without much ado, making it more easier for you to apprehend. Cut all the ties you had with Jumia now and stop it from being your fashion plug if you don’t want to continue.
A little drive to what Jumia is will help a lot. Jumia is doubtlessly a Nigerian E-commerce platform where customers search products, place orders, open an online account that will keep them in touch with the store, set up payment details from which their placed goods will be paid from. You must have signed up an account there that made you request to know how to delete Jumia account.
See this: Download JumiaOne App for Android | Free Download – Pay Bills
Jumia Online Shopping Account Deactivation
Deleting this account doesn’t require any special treatment or steps. We got you covered fully because we have constructed this content the way it will help you render the deactivation fully. So, relax and learn the procedures. Moreover, below are things you must take note of;
- The first and most important is that you must use an email address pertained to the Jumia online store account.
- On the other hand, the deactivate request demands you to compose an email in the email address.
- More to that, you don’t need to login. Just write an email as shown below and your account will be deactivated.
- Meanwhile, you will receive a response immediately after the deactivation.
So, have you seen all it takes to cancel Jumia account online? The process is very simple, easy and straightforward. So, relax and exhibit the idea shared below.
How to Delete Jumia Account
Without much ado, take closer look at the measures expressed below to deactivate Jumia online account.
- Go to the email address you registered to the Jumia account.
- Compose an email requesting for your Jumia account deactivation.
- On the title column, enter ” Request for Jumia Deactivation “
- In the body of the letter, you must include your Jumia Business ID or the email pertinent to the account. Alongside the ID, include the last 4 digits of your bank account.
- Send the mail to businessverification.pay.ng@jumia.
That is all!. I trust you enjoyed how the deactivation is exhibited. What if you decide to recover the account, how will you do that?.
Read More: Sign In Jumia Account | Free Jumia Account Login Online
How to Recover Blocked Jumia Account
The only way out is to create a new Jumia shopping account because there is no room for recovery. The deactivation is irreversible. So,you will directly sign up a new Jumia account to enjoy the online shopping at its peak.
More to that, deleted account will stop Jumia from sending you mail of updates. Even price changes can’t be viewed by you. So, leverage all its service by keeping your online account or delete the account to stay off Jumia.
The comment box below is open to accept any question you may want to ask. Also, contribute to this content by dropping an opinion.
Leave a Reply