Take a step of change by learning how to delete Meetme account with Facebook. This nature of tutorial is available for members that cannot actually recall all essential details related to their Meetme account. Grab this opportunity if you want to stay away from Meetme.
Meetme is an online dating site that you created when you are in quest for love. I trust that you must have found that love since Meetme dating site gives immediate partnership and compatible relationship after an account is created. Now is the time to get rid of the account which must be the next action after your request has been attended to.
At this point, we have no other option than to show you the three best way that anyone can delete Meetme account. Here are the basics on how to delete Meetme account with Facebook. This is more productive for members that forgot your Meetme account login credentials which are the email address and password.
How to Delete Meetme Account with Facebook
In terms of deleting Meetme account with Facebook account, it’s still same method other than you will use your Facebook details to login the account and use same Facebook account details to confirm the account deletion. This is how it’s done;
- Launch Meetme website, or the mobile app.
- Ignore the login with email but go for Facebook sign in
- Sign in the Meetme account via Facebook by entering the Facebook email address/Facebook mobile number and password.
- Follow same method to locate the delete button in the platform. That said, look for settings, depending on the method you are using.
- During the confirmation phase, enter same login credentials used which is the Facebook mode of login.
- Hit “Yes” to finalize the whole process.
More often that not, go through a thorough overview on the general way Meetme members delete their account.
General Way of Deleting Meetme
If you are using an android or iPhone but you don’t have Meetme app, this is how you can delete Meetme account;
- Log onto www.meetme.com through your web browser.
- Enter your email address and password which were duly registered to the Meetme account.
- Login your account afterwards.
- Go to “Settings” icon and tap.
- On the drop down menu, select account settings so that you can locate the delete button.
- Confirm that it is an authorized request by entering your email address and password.
- Confirm the deletion again with the” Yes” option and watch your account being deleted.
This is how you can delete Meetme account on the web. If you have dual Meetme account, the one you intend to delete is the only one to be logged in. All the details demanded on the page must be related to the account you intend to delete.
Have you Seen?: How to Delete Romancetale Account | Stop my Membership Now
How to Deactivate Meetme Account without Login
With iPhone or Android, you can still have your Meetme account deleted. See to the exact posture to input this process so that you can delete a Meetme account on mobile.
- Grab your mobile phone, launch Meetme mobile app.
- If you were never logged in, insert your email address and password.
- Get yourself logged into your Meetme account.
- Then, navigate to “Me” and tap.
- Select “Settings” and then Account settings.
- Login again with the login email address and password
- Tap on Yes so that your deletion request will be implemented.
So, after reviewing all these steps and then you realize that they are yet invalid due to one reason or the other, users that has Facebook account can now delete Meetme account with Facebook.
Are you happy now? I’m glad that you have finally solved your problem. Use the Share button to allow your friends know about it.