How to Delete Pictures in Forgotten Facebook – It is already comprehensible that a Facebook account is not accessible after it is deleted or its details forgotten. For you to delete pictures in deleted Facebook account or delete pictures in Forgotten Facebook account there are steps to take before that.
So, if you are looking for how to delete pictures on forgotten Facebook account you will do that now and instantly when you comply with the instructions structured in this project. There are steps to take before that. However, if it happens to be that you still recall the login credentials, the whole process will shorten but if you can’t recall the details used in logging in the Facebook we will still go through the recovery phase.
Don’t Forget: How to Make Facebook Avatar on Desktop | Android | iOS
How to Recover Forgotten Facebook Account
If you allowed a hacker to take over your account before, then you will really understand what it feels like to have no access to your Facebook account. On the other hand, you must have ignored the account because rot forgotten password or loss of interest. There is always a way out since there are pictures you want to delete.
- Simply go to www.facebook.com.
- On Facebook page, enter your email address or phone number that is pertained to that forgotten Facebook account.
- Click on Forgotten Password.
- Choose where you want Facebook to send you the recovery code.
Phone number is preferable when you still have the number with you but if otherwise, enter your email address.
- However, anyone you chose is fine. What matters is that you are able to obtain the code sent to you.
- Enter it to verify yourself.
- Choose a new password now and enter it twice to confirm it.
With the new password you can login the Forgotten Facebook account now to delete pictures with the mechanism unveiled to you.
How to Recover Old Facebook without Phone Number
When the registered phone number is lost or misplaced, an alternative is there for you to use in recovering your account and that is using your email to recover the account. Meanwhile, the email mechanism will work if you added an email initially to the Facebook account. For users that added an email and still have access to the email;
- Log onto www.facebook.com using an internet web browser.
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number.
- Click on Forgotten Password.
- Choose to recover your email by entering the email address.
- Either two bold codes appear on your screen and you are asked to confirm it with your phone or the recovery code will be sent to your email for you to copy and paste into the column.
- Complete the verification as Facebook presented it.
- Choose a new password and use it to login to the forgotten Facebook account.
When you completed the recovery mechanism, as shown above, believe me when I say that you are eligible to learn how to delete pictures in forgotten Facebook.
How to Delete Pictures in Forgotten Facebook
You know that you cannot delete Facebook pictures in your account through friends. It is mandatory to login the account so as to access and find the delete button.
- Login now with the user ID and the new password.
- Tap the profile button so that you can access pictures you have posted and tagged.
- Tap on the Photos tab.
- Go to Uploads button near the top of the picture page.
- Tick the pictures that you want to delete and tap on the three dots situated at the upper corner.
- Hit on the Delete Photo so that the selected pictures will be deleted.
What else do you want us to help you with? Simply let us know in the comment section and also share this content with your friends by clicking on the Share button.