Before you get your mind ready to learn how to delete Telegram account, remember that once you delete the account that you will no longer have the unlimited access promised by this social media company. If you are positive about this, get up and let’s roll.
Telegram is a hit and best accommodating social media app that services up to 1 billion members. It has a user-friendly interface that supports members in making good conversations. You can communicate with your contacts that registered the app and also other strangers that you will still have as your friends. Moreover, most influencers have their Telegram pages whereby followers are added in a group for same interest.
There are lots and lots of fun you can have with Telegram app which includes the chat that goes on non-stop, more so you have the video calling icon that grants you the platform of enjoying visual communication with your friends. Also, sharing multimedia of diverse storage is in a snap as quality Internet condition gets you closer to her ground. Download movies, PDF, wallpapers and other files on Telegram.
A little drive to Telegram deactivation will help a lot. So, you are on this page today to discover how to delete Telegram account permanently or probably temporarily. However, we feel obliged to bring it to your notice that Telegram is never deleted temporarily but straight to eternal destruction. It doesn’t even delete immediately because it has no deactivation button rather, there are rules in recognition.
Telegram Delete without Login
Telegram is a secured international messaging app that works hand in hand with the internet. It is for free and also perfect for sending large files. On Telegram, movies are downloaded but they remain in the app.
So, all the movies you have downloaded through a shared link, encrypted messages, contacts, and so on are lost immediately the account is deleted.Meanwhile, you can’t go back once the account delete.Note that you will freeze the access you have with this app once you follow the steps here to delete the account.
Therefore, if you are ready to comply with these, I recommend you to follow the rules below in getting your account trashed forever.
How to Delete Telegram Account
Telegram account deactivation doesn’t happen immediately rather you will give it condition on which the account will be deleted. Take these steps into consideration;
- Launch your Telegram app to login.
- Tap on the three lines at the top left corner of the page.
- Locate and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down and locate “Delete my Account if Away for”.
- Choose One month because it is the least month there.
- Then, log out and stay away for that 1 month completely for the account to self destruct.
Meanwhile, you still have the chance of undoing the task. Login account within he indicated month and your account won’t be deleted.
Telegram Account Deactivate without Login
If you decide to sign up new account after deactivation, you won’t be guaranteed of a new account yet, rather, wait for some months to have a new account. However, the account sign up will be successful if you are using a new phone number.
- On the contrary, there is a new way to delete Telegram account without Telegram app.
- Visit https://my.telegram.org/auth?to=deactivate. This is Telegram deactivation page.
- Enter your Telegram phone number and log onto the app to copy the verification code sent there.
- Paste it in the column on deactivation page and send. Select your reason for leaving Telegram and confirm the deactivation.
That’s it. Use any of them to leave Telegram if you are already tired of the social app.