Interestingly, how to delete Xoom account on pc is finally revealed so that users can close their account when desired. Another perk that will interest you is that you will also learn to delete Xoom account without email. Isn’t it interesting?
Xoom is a multinational financial app and a wallet that creates possibilities of transferring any currency to any country. With the app and the access, you will control the money of different denominations right from the comfort of your home. Your friends and family in other countries will get your message because the money pickup branches have their niches in over 200 countries. Therefore, you are covered.
In other words, you will have no problems while engaging in foreign transactions. Notwithstanding all the outstanding features of this amazing financial app, some users have grown tired of the app and wish to terminate their access with Xoom. That is why we have decided to show you how to delete Xoom account on PC. If you want, you will also discover how to cancel Xoom account without email.
Delete Xoom Account without Email
Every website has a way of verifying it’s members. Like Xoom, it must be the email registered with your Xoom account that will be used to verify the account. That said, you cannot delete Xoom account without email. If you have been trying to close the account that way, just know that it isn’t possible.
You must have access to the email and still recall the exact address before you can close Xoom account. Therefore, just chill and wait for us to walk you through the procedures initiated when you delete Xoom account on PC.
Delete Xoom Account on PC
Using your laptop, Xoom account can be deleted. Same way your mobile phone can help you in deleting Xoom account, the same thing occurs with your PC but you should relax and watch how it is done.
- Boot your system and head over to the web browser.
- Launch Xoom deactivation page which is at https://www.xoom.com/contact-xoom-customer-service
- On the deactivation page, simply head on to the deactivation form to start your deletion.
- Provide the columns with your Xoom username and email.
- Your title should be “Request to Delete my Account’.
- Compose an email stating your request to delete your account and the reasons for deleting the Xoom account.
- Send the email by clicking on the Send button.
- You should relax and wait for the deactivation to reflect.
Do not login your account for 3 days if you don’t want to terminate the deactivation request. After three days, check your account and discover the result.
Can I Recover Xoom Account after it’s Deleted?
Of course not. You cannot revive a Xoom account when you have deleted it blocked it. For that reason, users are always prompted to check well before deleting their accounts. Once it’s deleted
- You won’t receive foreign currencies again.
- No more access.
- No foreign exchange will take place.
- Contacting customer service is still possible but not faster.
- Do not see yourself as a member again.
- Sending money from the website or checking balances will stop.
So, getting back your right to Xoom service will require you to create a new account. Do not delete if you don’t want to lose access.