Zoom Cloud Meetings is now trending for online group conferences and meetings. Zoom Cloud Meeting enables users to stay connected instantly. Zoom is an instant messaging app and a video conferencing app. It allows you to join or begin a meeting with fine connectivity. I know most people are still finding a hard trend to join. While others prefer it more than other platforms.
How to do Zoom Cloud Meeting
Zoom Cloud Meetings comes with an easy interface, where you can start or join a meeting with up to 100 persons. Zoom is an app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices as well. The app comes with lots of features, like clear audio, screen sharing, high-quality video conferencing and instant messaging, and more. It makes online meetings and conferencing to be done with ease. Zoom Cloud Meeting can be done at a convenient time and place for all participants.
How to Sign up in Zoom Cloud Meeting
To participate in zoom Cloud Meeting especially if it is your first time, you need to sign up for Zoom account. If you don’t have the app get to Google Play Store and download the app. The app is compatible in your mobile phone, computer, tablets and others. To sign up for zoom account here ate the steps:
- Go to Zoom app on your device
- You will see options to create an account
- Key in your Email address and create a password
- You can also sign in through Gmail and Facebook
- You will receive an activation email on your email address.
- Click on the “Activate Account” button in the email send to you.
- Copy and paste the activation URL in your browser. This will activate your zoom account
- On the next page, fill in your first and last name with a password.
- Next, invite other people to create a free zoom account
- Next, you will receive a link to your personal Meeting URL with prompts to “start Meeting Now” button
- If you want to download Zoom desktop app, then click the orange button. You will be prompt to download the zoom desktop app
- When you are done with download and installation of the zoom app, you will see the option to “ join a Meeting “*or “Sign In “
- On the next page, key in your email and password, if your registration was through Gmail or Facebook, click on those buttons and follow the next prompts.
- Immediately you login in, get to the home page.
- Click on the orange button “New Meeting” button, your meeting will begin.
However, if you Sign Up on zoon with your mobile app, the signing up process is the same as using the Web. Using the steps above.
How to Login to Zoom Cloud Meeting?
When you login into your Zoom Cloud page you can manage your account personally. Manage your zoom Cloud recordings, your profile settings including your personal link, personal Meeting ID, Host Key and Photo. However, to Login into your account, you need to key in your login particulars. Follow these few steps to Login
- Go to zoom.us/signin
- Move toward the right-hand side of the page, at the top,
- Click on the “Sign In “ widget
- On the next page, enter your Email address and Password
- Then, click on the “Sign In” button.
How to Join a zoom Meeting for the first time
For those that desire to join a zoom meeting for the first time. You need to use your smartphone, iOS, computers.
Follow these steps to join a meeting are;
- Launch or open the app on your device
- Click on “Join”
- Next, Enter the Meeting ID and password
- Then you will be allowed to join the meeting.
Sometimes, you can use the zoom link you are given and enter the Meeting ID and click on “Join” i
How to Join Zoom Meeting by Invite
For zoom Meeting created by another person:
- Open the zoom app and click on Join.
- Choose if you would need to share your audio and video or not.
- Then click on Join to get started.
- With this you won’t need to install the zoom app for meeting. Ignore the options to install the zoom app. Then join the meeting using the browser.
See also: How to Download Likee App for Free
How to Join Zoom Meeting via PC
Joining zoom meeting via pc can be done through Google Chrome or Firefox. To begin,
- Get to the Chrome Webstore and download the zoom scheduler extension.
- When you download zoom extension it will automatically appear at the top corner of the chrome browser.
- Tap on the extension and Sign in.
- On next, click on the “Start a Meeting” you will be taken to a Web page where you will see the option to Download applications. Ignore it and choose the “Click Here” hyperlink to begin the meeting.
- Below interface, you will see a hyperlink with “Start from your browser” this will enable you to start the meeting with your Google chrome.
That was easy, you can proceed to install zoom on your device.