How to get Germany work visa is already explained in this content so that you will easily apply for a business visa in Germany. Do you want to travel to Germany for work? That is what you will do after you have obliged this guide.
You can live and work in Germany as an international citizen once you travel to the country legally and for you to travel according to the migration terms and conditions you must get a Germany work permit. Do you know how to get it? It starts from ensuring that the citizen is from a country eligible for Germany work permit visa application.
Can you name the countries that are eligible to apply for German work visa? You will find them out alongside us when the basic steps on this page are followed but before that, European countries and non-European countries are the countries eligible to apply for work permit visa to Germany. So, if you are still interested in knowing how to get Germany work visa, the floor is open.
Germany Work Visa for US Citizens
Does a US citizen need a work visa prior to travel to Germany? As a rule, for you to move into Germany you must have a work permit and also a work visa but there are countries that are ineligible for the visa application. Countries like;
- South Korea
- New Zealand
These countries are free to travel to Germany and other Schengen Area provided that the citizen has a valid tourist passport. They can stay up to 90 days without going for how to get Germany work visa or applying for a work visa.
The only time that the German work visa will come in is when the citizen of these mentioned countries intends to stay more than 90 days.
However, from 2023, US citizens will start applying for ETIAS visa for their travel towards Germany and other countries in the Schengen areas so as to be allowed into Germany.
Germany Work Visa Requirements
According to the 2021 requirements, it is mandatory for an applicant to apply for a German work, find a job, get a work permit, before applying for German work visa at the German Embassy or Consulate in the home country or neighboring country.
- You should be a citizen of the eligible countries. Remember that all the countries are eligible apart from the countries mentioned above.
- Then, all the documents required must be present and attached to the visa application form before it is submitted.
- It is expected that you have enough finance or become financially stable in order to fund your stay and also pay for the Germany work visa fee.
- As a rule, get approval from Federal Employment Agency, be healthy, and equally undergo a medical checkup.
Meanwhile, before how to get Germany work visa is shown to the reader there are few things that will interest you more and they are also proper for you to know before the visa becomes applicable.
Documents Required for Germany Work Visa Application
Your application will become considerable when you scan all these documents and keep them ready for the application. Nevertheless, the supplementary documents are;
- Health Insurance.
- Your national passport.
- You must print and fully complete the application form with a properly embedded signature at the end of the two application forms.
- Your recent passport photographs will be needed. At least two.
- Proof of job offer or employment contract
- Your CV must be demonstrating your academic degrees and work experiences.
- Get the proof of degrees showcased in the CV.
- Visa payment receipt.
- A cover letter that explains your purpose for the stay and how long you will stay.
- Meanwhile, only applicants with clean criminal records are eligible and due to that, proof of your criminal record will be in demand.
Get them ready and stand the chance of traveling to Germany for a business trip or work stay.
How to Get Germany Work Visa
It is very simple!. First of all, you should know that Germany visa processing time is within 1 to 3 months at maximum. So, you must make the first approach by looking for work or Job in Germany to apply so as to obtain a work permit that will make you eligible for the visa application. You can actually visit here to search for vacancies.
When you apply and finally secure a position in one of the vacant work areas, simply walk up to a German Embassy, Consulate, Visa Application Center, or any Embassy in a neighboring country to apply for the visa. The interview will be scheduled and visa processed further after your application is successful.