Instagram has become a known platform to post videos and photos to your Instagram story so that your followers can read, watch and comment. Moreover, most users who signed up Instagram account did so, so that they can follow up on their favorite celebrity. But thanks to Instagram, the fun doesn’t end in sending and reading photos and messages.
Moreover, thanks to Instagram who made www.Instagram.com more fun than it appeared. Right now, users can comment or like a photo or video, they can equally permanently delete Instagram comments etc. Also, Instagram account holders can possibly share Facebook avatars on their timeline, etc.
Currently, if you own an Instagram app, you can possibly delete a conversation on Instagram direct or been edit it if you want. But for the first tie user, you may need to learn how to do al that.
How to Permanently Delete Instagram Messages
You will learn below how you can delete Instagram messages for free, also you will discover how to equally restore deleted Instagram messages. So if you have mistakenly sent a message to someone or you simply want to clear your message boss, you will learn how to do that now.
Easy Way to Delete Instagram Messages
- Open your browser and log on to www.instagram.com
- Navigate to the right-hand side of your screen to click on the hamburger.
- Choose messages and then locate the particular message or messages which you will like to delete.
- Click on delete to clear all immediately.
How to Delete a Conversation on Instagram Direct on Mobile
If you are using Instagram direct, chance are that your inbox may get full often, so here is what you should do:
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Tap on the triangular shape by the top right of feed.
- Swipe left if you are using an iOS device or tap on hold, if you are using an android phone, this should be done against the conversation which you will like to delete.
- Tap on delete and wait to complete it.
Note: once you click or tap on delete, such conversation will no longer be visible to you or to anyone