You deleted and now, wants to know how to recover deleted meetme account. This guide will expose your mind to all the demands and procedures for recovering a lost Meetme account.
Hello! It’s nice to have you back. Meetme is a dating site that can be signed up at no cost and still run the app with Meetme mobile app. There are two ways to recover lost Meetme account. It is actually lost because you mandated us to delete the account for you so we missed you. However, if you uninstalled Meetme app without initiating the deletion procedure, that vey account is still available.
It won’t be needful for the owner to learn how to recover deleted Meetme account with us. It will be very nice for you to simply log onto Meetme sign in page to sign in the account with same registered credentials. If it turned out that the account is invalid or there is sign in error, you should try to recover passwords with Facebook or email address.
How to Recover Deleted Meetme Account
- Log onto www.meetme.com through a web browser so that you will login.
- Enter the username of your Meetme account.
- Move to the next page so that you can insert your account password.
- If the password you remembered isn’t working or didn’t blend with the account password, click on “Forgotten password”.
- Enter the registered email address and login the email to receive sent OTP.
- Copy and paste the code on their required column.
- Undergo the verification and choose a new password over the old one.
- Click on Submit and try to login with the newly created password.
Let’s move to another way that you can recover a deleted Meetme account. This is the occasion of using Facebook account to recover deleted Meetme account.
How to Recover Meetme with Phone Number
This is when you will try to sign in via Facebook. The link will open a platform for you to issue your Facebook details that will serve as verification medium. Here we go;
- Go to same Meetme official website.
- Try to login with the password you could remember. If it isn’t working, go to the Forgotten Password link and click.
- New page will prompt for Facebook email address/phone number.
- Enter either of them but ensure that the one you input is still existing.
- Move to the email or the phone number to receive the confirmation code.
- Enter same sent verification code and then create new password from that stage.
- Login and get your account started again.
Email address is the basic material for getting Meetme account started. If you forgot the email address affiliated with the Meetme account, that said that you can’t have that same Meetme account again, but to create new one.
Even if you remember the email address but still have no access to it, there’s no way to obtain a Meetme confirmation code. So, it’s still not helpful. That’s all.
What other challenges are you having as regards resetting a Meetme account.