How to Recover Hacked Whatsapp Account – Do not ignore this content thinking that your Whatsapp account isn’t hacked. You don’t know for sure. Someone might be spying your conversations and shared media without your consent. Interestingly, there is a solution for that.
Whatsapp has been a hub for immediate and fastest messaging. People share important messages and mostly, updates in Whatsapp with the availability of the Whatsapp application and the Whatsapp phone number. Actually, many people doesn’t know that their accounts are hacked. However, some people are so observant that they can easily detect when something fishy is happening in their account.
Moreover, we have decided to show you how you can discover if your Whatsapp account is hacked. After you have carefully confirmed if it is hacked or not, how to recover hacked Whatsapp account is the guide to have at heart. Before any other thing, take note of how to always detect fraudulence ongoing in your Whatsapp account, how to recover the account by halting the hack and then, how to promote safety of your account.
Recommended: How to Add Whatsapp Button to my Facebook Page
How to Confirm a Hacked Whatsapp Account
Conspiracy and cyber impersonation is currently leading the world now. If you are not brilliant enough, you will become a victim of fraudulence. When it comes to detecting a hacked Whatsapp account, this is how you will do it. Actually, the most simplest and most used tactics by hackers is just scanning your account through the web code to get your account signed into their own PC.
So, this is what you should do in order to confirm if your account is hacked:
- Go to your Whatsapp account through the Whatsapp mobile application.
- At the top right side of your account, tap on the three straight dots.
- On the drop down menu, select “Whatsapp Web”.
- Computers that previously and currently logged in your account will be listed.
- If there is any system there that you don’t have an idea of, it means that your account is being monitored and you have to stop it now unless you want them to use your account for sending conspicuous messages.
How to Recover Hacked Whatsapp Account
The ball is in your court as you have detected how an unknown or let’s say an unauthorized person is poking nose into your chats with friends. To restore your Whatsapp;
- Open same Whatsapp account.
- The 3 vertical dots at the top right side of the page will lead you into Whatsapp Web so tap on it.
- Tap on the Whatsapp Web so that last used PCs will appear on the new window.
- Head onto “Log Out Computers” so that your computer will be logged out.
Your account is logged out of every computer that is accessing your interface. Congratulations!. This is how you will always check a monitored Whatsapp account from now and there.
How to Stop Whatsapp from Being Hacked
Have you heard of the Whatsapp two factor authentication? This is a 6 digit pin that only a user can create so that when your account is logged in at any other device or destination, confirmation will be needed. The unauthorized user will need to confirm the login with your 2 factor authentication PIN. More to that, there are other significant ways to stop your account from being hacked. If you really want to decrease the possibility of getting your Whatsapp account hacked, occasionally reinstall your Whatsapp. It will help to change your verification OTP from time to time.
Do you still have other effective ways of keeping a Whatsapp account away from spy? Use the comment box below to shqre it with us.