Hey! there. here is how to restore deleted Facebook account without login password or email or even username. If you have loosed your access to your old Facebook account and you will like to recover old Facebook account, this guide will help you do that right now.
Facebook.com is one of the socil media site that has a good navigation features. From opening a Facebook account to managing your account, the features are just very easy. So even if you are a novice, you can easily understand how to use Facebook app once you sign up an account.
Moreover, getting connected to your old Facebook account is very easy to do. So if you have deleted your old Facebook account or if you can’t remember your old Facebook login, then you will be able to restore deleted Facebook account without a login, just after reading this page.
Have you read? How to Login Old Facebook Account without a Login Password
Why You Delete You Deleted Your Old Facebook Account?
We want to review the common reasons why lost of people can’t login to their old Facebook account
- Some Facebook accounts were created by users when they are still a novice.
- While still a teen you may wat to explore.
- The information you used in creating the account then was very local and so you dumped it to get another new one.
- You may have created your first Facebook account out of adventure.
These re common reasons lots of people left their old Facebook account for a new one.
How to Restore Deleted Facebook Account without Login Password | Email | Username
This section contains steps on how to retrieve a deleted Facebook account, trust me, after reading this guide, you will e able to have your account back.
- Open your internet web and log on to www.facebook.com.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of your screen and enter your username and password.
- If your account is recently deleted, then by clicking on login, it will return automatically.
Facebook uses about 30 days t finally delete users account, so if it has not been up to that, that your account was deleted then it will be recovered for you.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Account After 30 Days
The steps used above can be best used on account that is recently deleted, but if yours has passed the Facebook’s 30 days grace period, then you can still recover it, so here is how to.
- Open your browser and sign into your new Facebook account or simply create one to perform this action.
- Proceed to locate the Facebook help desk, you can see this option on your settings menu.
- Request for your account recovery and give reasons why.
- A “Facebook Account Recovery Form” will be shown to you, so fill it and click on restore. See image below
- Wait for your request to undergo verification.
- Revisit the website to get back your account.
A recovered Facebook account may not have all the files left in them. Your photos, quotes, videos saved gallery etc may have been cleared. Also, you may also lose your important chats. However, your account will be restored permanently.