How to stop Tumblr account is extremely simple. Go to your Tumblr account, move to “human icon” which is the way to your profile, choose settings and select the blog or blogs you want to delete. This is how to get your post deleted. For deleting your account, see the details so as to execute the deletion without repercussion.
Tumblr is a digital website where you cab be practicing how to blog before to your own main blog site. It prepares you by allowing you to follow other blog sites to see their mode of writing and also view their blog samples proper comprehension. After acquiring the whole skills on how to create and spice up your own content, you will be demanding to leave the room.
So, if you are on this page with the motive to know how to stop Tumblr account, you will get it executed immediately but let it occur to you that it is only a valid account can be deleted. More to that, a deleted account cannot be recovered. In case you don’t have the idea, catch it up now. Furthermore, delete Tumblr account with the procedures shown.
How to Delete Tumblr Post
You might be confused. Are you sure that Tumblr account is what you intend to delete or just the post? In case you re requesting to know how to delete a particular blog post maybe because it was mistakenly published or it’s not presentable, this is how to do it.
- Open your Tumblr account. You can launch it from a web browser or from Tumblr app.
- Navigate through the list of blogs to choose the post you wish to eradicate.
- Tick them if they are multiple.
- Select the gear icon to delete while iOS Users will simply swipe left to terminate these posts.
That is how to have your Tumblr post deleted but when you wish to go for the whole account, ensure that you download the data. Meanwhile, if you like the data in your Tumblr account is not useful, do not bother downloading or securing them. Just move straight to the point, which is to stop Tumblr account.
Recommended: Sign up Tumblr Account | Tumblr Create with Email
How to Stop Tumblr Account
Eradicating Tumblr account is as simple as snapping your finger. Allow me to lead the way;
- Log onto your Tumblr account through a web browser, not the app this time.
- Verify your account after the login if you automated the Two Factor Authentication.
- Locate the Account icon to locate Settings.
- From there you can now locate Delete Account.
- Verify your request and have your account deleted within 24 hours.
After that, if you feel like recovering your Tumblr account, it will be a new thing altogether because you will not just recover it but to get yourself ready for a new account. If you wish to know more, use the comment box below to say your mind.