What if I show you how to study abroad for free, are you ready to initiate the idea in order to study in one of the prominent international universities?. If your answer is yes, proceed with the idea shared with you in this article in order to get up an opportunity to study abroad.
Chill and grab your cup of coffee while you watch us reveal all the basic information needed by all the candidates in order to get approved applications from any of the available scholarships. First of all, we wish to let you know that students from non-English speaking countries will provide their English proficiency test to prove their fluency in the language since it is an official language anywhere around the world.
Levels of Study Available
Which of the university levels are you getting ready for?
- If you are going for the undergraduate program you must have finished high school and also have your high school diploma and transcripts. More so, your age shouldn’t exceed 25 years prior to the day of enrollment.
- For students going for the Masters studies must ensure that their undergraduate degree wasn’t compromised. They must be present with their certificates and other transcripts. The age range is between 18 years and 35 years.
- Notwithstanding, PhD applicants are also free to proceed with their own program if they are with their publications and also ready to demonstrate their Masters degree certificate.
As a rule, undergraduates just go for courses that are accepted and recognizable by the university they are enrolling in for their respective studies. In addition to that, it must be a course that is related to your life profession.
Students in other degrees are instructed to go for courses of study that was taken in their previous degrees. The chosen discipline must be the same they took in their previous academic cycles.
Who Can Apply?
For you to be requesting a guide on how to study abroad for free means that you are enthusiastic enough to stay away from home for your education. Are you ready for this training?
- Ensure that you are ready to study away from home.
- Also, it is expected that students must fall within the age range eligible for their academic cycles respectively.
- Available for all university aspirants and scholars.
- Highly expected that you must apply before the scholarship application due date.
- Talking of language requirements, students must portray satisfactory test records in their
- English proficiency test.
- Available for all nationalities. So, you must be an international student.
Since you have discovered the eligibility requirements for students that want to learn how to study abroad for free and also initiate the idea, proceed with the guide now.
How to Study Abroad for Free
You have to browse about the scholarship just like we have numerous of them here. Go for any of the awards that covered your needs. Check the host institution, courses available, the level of study recognized, and its award percentage ( fully or half-funded ).
- University of Hong Kong Scholarship Form Download
- Apply Knight Hennessy Masters Scholarship | Who Can Apply
- Apply Denys Holland Scholarship with Free Visa
- Fully Funded African Scholarship for International Students
- Fully Funded Abu Dhabi University Scholarships | 2021/2022 Award
Are some of the scholarships for international students that you can go for. Share your comment using the comment box below if you have any.