For you to learn how to upload videos on YouTube, one thing you must ensure is that you have followers that will view the uploaded video. What is the need of uploading videos that people can’t watch at last? In fact, learn how to grow your YouTube followers here.
However, YouTube allows you to create a YouTube channel with any name and description desired by you. Grow followers so that your tutorials or by better still, your fun will touch the end of the earth. You are free to create original videos however you want and how many you desire and share for the public to see, probably learn ( if it’s a tutorial video ), and share their ideas.
Therefore, permit VisaVit to describe how to upload videos on YouTube without having a YouTube channel. That is, sharing videos on just your own. No credit card is involved. Just with your data and good network condition, this video you are intending to be uploaded will be evaluated gradually and uploaded successfully.
Have you Checked?: How to Download Netnaija Videos | NetNaija Music Download
Who Can Upload YouTube Videos?
Apart from how to upload videos on YouTube, there are other things you ought to have an idea of in terms of YouTube and it’s videos upload.
- For you to add videos on YouTube, you must have an account. This account can be easily signed up with an email.
- More so, you must have a mobile phone or PC that is internet enabled
- .In addition to that, a data plan that is still sufficient will take you to exploration.
- If you don’t have the account now, you can log onto YouTube ( either the app or website ) to create an account.
Only these will make you eligible to upload videos on YouTube without channels.
How to Upload Videos on YouTube
It is a very simple task once you finally have the clue of how to go about it. Also, it is in your hands to choose the age range that can access and view this video or all the videos. That said, age restriction is attached to every video. Nevertheless, this is how to upload videos on YouTube;
- Rush to YouTube either from the app or the website.
- At the center of the down buttons,click on the cross sign which means “Add”.
- Choose the video from your gallery because you must have created the video and saved in your gallery or already saved the videos in your gallery.
- Add description, title of the video, choose the age range.
- After adding these details and setting the video up, navigate to the top right side of the page and click on Upload.
- Watch the upload progress when you tap on “My Library” at the right end side of the screen.
On this page, you will be able to find all your likes so far, downloads, and other activities completed in the account.
How to Upload YouTube Videos on PC
Simply visit www.youtube.com to upload videos. It will be much more appealing when you have enough followers. Ensure that you grow your followers every day by day by asking viewers to click on the Subscribe button below the videos. In addition to that, share the video link and demand for people’s subscriptions.
So, advance your followers by also disclosing your YouTube channel on other media apps. The more people follow you, the more they watch the videos because followers always get notified of your new videos aside from someone that halted his or her YouTube notifications.
Meanwhile, hope you know that some people earn by just being a YouTuber but that is only when you have enough followers. When you get to the viewers limit set by YouTube, adhere to the terms and conditions and you are good to go.