Obviously, you can do LinkedIn account deactivation temporarily and permanently. If you wish to stay off your account for some periods of time. Maybe, you wish to take a break, a tutorial for hibernating your own account is just on your screen. Get the full gist here.
Notwithstanding all the good fortunes this LinkedIn account attracts for it’s users, deleting the account is just certain. Many reasons can take you to the point of considering LinkedIn account deactivation. It can be the matter of changing phones or staying off social media. Anything can take you to that lane but whatever it may be, we got you covered.
Check this Also: Create Linkedin Business Page | Open New Company Page Free
LinkedIn Account Delete without Login
The truth is that looking at this tutorial, it requires you to know every bit of the credentials provided to the LinkedIn account intending to be deleted. Mostly the password and username/email. You must have the credentials at your fingertips so as to access the account for deactivation.
Meanwhile, if your app was initially logged in, LinkedIn account deactivation will be simpler. Your only role will be to locate the deactivation page for stopping your LinkedIn account temporarily or permanently.
LinkedIn Account Deactivation
Start and compete your LinkedIn account deactivation permanently with this shared idea. It is irreversible and will have all your files cleared from LinkedIn. Is that what you want? If yes,
- Open your LinkedIn account or log in the account if not yet logged in.
- Click on Me or your Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Account Preferences to click and choose Close Account.
- Hit on Continue and choose your reasons for deactivation from the options or just write yours directly into the box.
- Prove that it is your account by entering the password of the LinkedIn account.
- You can now proceed to the text button and click on Done.
With that, LinkedIn account deactivation will go permanently. You cannot have access to it again once the deletion is initiated by LinkedIn.
Close my LinkedIn Account Temporarily
Nevertheless, you might be at the verge of taking a break from your account due to you wish to stay off for some moments, wanting to rest, or any reason best known to you. This is just how to hibernate the account so that whenever you come back, you will continue from where you stopped.
The difference is that nobody can find your account when searched on LinkedIn neither can anyone explore your profile. It will appear as if you have no account there, but you do.
- Launch your LinkedIn account.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Hit on Settings and Privacy.
- Proceed to Account Preferences and tap.
- Scroll to locate and tap on Hibernate Account.
- Choose your reason for hibernating the LinkedIn account.
- Go to Next and tap.Enter your password to confirm the deactivation.
- You can now punch on Hibernate Account to finalize it.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial? If you encounter any difficulty while trying to stop a LinkedIn account, simply use the comment box below to make us know about it.