Do you know that you can login to WhatsApp without app? Like, you won’t download WhatsApp app into your laptop though that you still need an android emulator to get the mobile app but in this case, you don’t need an app at all. Are you surprised? Let me burst your bubble.
WhatsApp is a mobile app and it is created for only mobile phones but interestingly, it has the desktop version which is the web version. Most people are using Whatsapp on their phones without knowing that even while in the office, you can chat with your laptop. Not only chatting with friends on the laptop or desktop but also view their statuses.
If you have a broadcast message to write and using a keyboard to write makes writing more faster and convenient for you, simply use the measures here to login to WhatsApp on PC so that you can use the keyboard. This is called synchronization because all the actions you perform on the desktop version will be appearing the same way on your mobile phone.
Nevertheless, both the mobile phone and PC need themselves in this action in order to make the web login come into accomplishment. In that case, if you want to learn how to login WhatsApp on PC or how to login WhatsApp without app, stay put, grab your cup of coffee and follow the trend that we have made known to you on this page.
Features of WhatsApp without App
Here is an overview of WhatsApp without WhatsApp app. Synchronization is one of the features of WhatsApp app and it will interest you to learn about its other significant features that made it unique.
- WhatsApp web version is beneficial for users that don’t want to chat from their phones.
- If there is any file or media that you want to share from your PC it will not undergo the transfer process from PC to phone again but be moved from PC directly to WhatsApp.
- You need a data connection and a good internet connection on your phone in order to connect to WhatsApp.
- Meanwhile, for you to still login WhatsApp without app you need your WhatsApp mobile and your mobile phone.
- Same contact and friends on your WhatsApp mobile will appear on the WhatsApp web.
- However, you don’t also need WhatsApp PC to chat on WhatsApp.
- For you to connect, your phone must know how to scan the web QR code in order to connect.
Since you have gotten a review, quickly proceed to the guide that has taken time to show you how to login to WhatsApp without app.
Login WhatsApp without App
In the real sense, you still need the WhatsApp app to initiate this idea. The difference is that you won’t be chatting from the app. Chat directly from your computer with a good internet connection when you initiate the steps shares below.
- Boot your computer or laptop.
- Launch an internet web browser to log onto www.web.whatsapp.com.
- It will open the web version. I believe you are currently seeing the QR code.
- Open your WhatsApp from your mobile phone to get started.
- On the first page after tapping on WhatsApp, locate and tap on the three vertical dots at the top right side of the chat page.
- Tap on “Linked Devices” ( for new WhatsApp version ), “WhatsApp web” ( for old WhatsApp web ).
- Place the open scanning box on the QR code in your computer.
- With a stable internet connection, you will be connected after the scan.
You can now see all your chats from your computer screen. Alternatively, you can login WhatsApp on PC without WhatsApp web. Ask me how?.
Have you Seen?: Download Whatsapp Apk | Whatsapp Android Download Latest
Login WhatsApp PC without WhatsApp Web
Do you know that you can view statuses, respond to chats, join groups, save media, and download photos on WhatsApp PC without WhatsApp web? Find out below:
- Download the latest Opera Mini browser with Messengers.
- In this Opera Mini browser PC, you will see Facebook Messengers, Skype, Instagram Messengers, Twitter, and other icons on the sidebar of the browser’s homepage.
- You will see Whatsapp messenger situated at the sidebar of the Opera Mini.
- With your good network connection, open WhatsApp mobile and tap on Linked Devices/WhatsApp Web just like we showed you at the section above.
- Place the camera box and scan the QR code that has appeared on your computer screen
- Check the “Keep me Signed in” box to keep your account signed in.
Next time, just click on WhatsApp messenger and chat from there without connecting with the app. That is how it will continue until you log it out or the life span elapses.
If you also want to see who logged in your WhatsApp on other device, go to the Linked Devices and see the list of desktops that logged in your WhatsApp with the WhatsApp desktop version. You can use the comment box below to ask questions if you have any.