This is to inform the general public especial all graduates applicant that the MasterCard foundation scholarships for undergraduate is ongoing. The MasterCard foundation scholar’s foundation together with all the partners and the non-governmental bodies are welcoming applications from Nigerian, Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Cameroon, Egypt and all other African countries.
The Mission of The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for undergraduates is to help the young African achieve their academic creams. The said organization has raised graduates from different countries and disciplines through universities.
Moreover, the organization drives at developing the society by sending out the naturally brilliant individuals to learn knowledge and re-impact that back to the society. Currently they are taking both applicants for Secondary, University and Master Studies. However, we shall be focusing on the The MasterCard foundation scholarships for undergraduate.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduates Benefits
If you qualify for the MasterCard scholarship, you shall be gaining a lot alongside a free tuition fees, let us see the break down below:
- Fully-Funded tuition fees for a period of academic duration
- Fully-Funded health fees and also health aid to cover all through the beneficiary stay in school.
- Free transport Fare from MasterCard Foundation scholarships
- One room self-contained UP room, all Fully funded
- Full-Funded academic materials including handouts, Text books and writing materials.
All these will be given to you, if you qualify for the ongoing MasterCard Foundation Scholars program, moreover, I am sure, you are ready to apply for this program, so lets show you the requirements.
Requirements for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
Whether you are applying for the MasterCard foundation scholarship for undergraduates or you are applying for the Master’s studies or even secondary schools, these requirement below are what you are to oblige to:
- Applicants must be willing to return to their country after school to re-impact all they have learn back to the society.
- Applicants must also be willing to study in one of the selected universities, schools or institutions.
- Must apply using the electronic means.
- Applicants must accept or reject application ones the offer is given.
- Must have in possession their WASSCE results if applying for a university program and must have a transcript if applying for a Master’s studies program.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduates
Here are a list of schools you must select from, if you have gained admission with some other school, you may have to leave that, once you are granted admission into any of these schools. Applicants who fail to apply for an admission in any of the school chosen may be disqualified in the selection list. Please refer to the instructions at the MasterCard Foundation for Scholars program website:
- American University of Beirut
- University of Abomey-Calavi
- Ashesi University College
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- Sciences Po
- University of Cape Town
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Gondar
- University of Pretoria
- Wellesley College
Also check out for: Fully Funded Scholarships For Orphans with Free Visa Application
- WASSCE result
- Filled copy of the MasterCard foundation scholarship form
- Application fee
- Email address (create one here)
- Two passport sized photograph
How to Apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
Whether you are applying for the MasterCard foundation scholarship 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 etc. You must follow the prescribed mean to apply and to this is how to do that:
- Open your browser and log on to their official website at
- Choose the program of your choice or simply select the University of your Choice.
- Fill up the form and upload all documents required.
- Click on submit and go check your mail.
Happning Now: US Visa Lottery Application Registration is ongoing
The MasterCard Shortlisted Candidates List
After your application, you will be led to write a screening, the after, if you pass the screening and other application requirements, you will be shortlisted as one of the qualified candidates. However, also note that the MasterCard selection and shortlistment are done by the foundation patterns and the government agencies that are involved.