Nigerian Youths go for Nigerian youth investment fund application which is the only innovative fund disbursing program generated by Federal Government for all talented Nigerian youths that has clear anticipation to make out good things from nothing or the little they are given. Fortunately, the federal government is set to support youths from the age range of 18 years to 35 years maximum.
The age limit is 35 years. So, if you are a Nigerian youth that is intending to proceed with Nigerian youth investment fund application but is above or below the age range, it will be a good idea for you to relent now. Moreover, application is specially addressed to students with an innovative aspiration, gainful skills and can influence others with interpersonal attributes. If you have same attributes mentioned above, you are good to go.
Apply with this guide on how to do Nigerian youth investment fund application so as to earn within the range of NGN250,000 – NGN5,000,000. Interestingly, this is life supporting fund that will be disbursed among selected youths after their 5 moths program has been completed. If you never had a work, it will help you to startup a gainful work, then others that have started something will just add the fund to their various workstations. In that case, review how to apply this fund disbursed by Federal government among Nigerian youths.
There are criteria set, endorsed and fixed for all the youths that will anticipate to receive this supportive fund. Therefore, it might interest you to know all the criteria so as to be able to apply promptly.
- First of all, you must be a Nigerian youth.
- More to that, your age must fall within the given age range ( 18 – 35 ).
- Any Nigerian youth intending to apply must have an innovative idea or ideas that the fund will help him/her to accomplish.
- Without an ideal goal in life, you are ineligible to apply.
As you have watched and also gained information on the NYIF eligibility criteria, it will also interest you to know the application requirements so as to apply cheaply, responsibly and promptly.
NYIF Application Requirements
Before Nigerian youth investment fund application is commenced, there are materials that you must provide so as to kickstart your application and they are already listed below:
- Any Nigerian youth that would love to proceed with their life aspirations with this ongoing fund disbursement must have a bank account.
- Valid BVN is highly inclusive and ensure that you input these details in the correct application portal.
- Email address.
- Geo-Political Zone.
- Residence Address.
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth will enter automatically when BVN entry is made.
- Phone Number.
- LGA of Origin.
- Academic qualification.
- Your names.
- Preferred Training Center.
Finally! We have processed and wrapped all the ideas you need to get your application conducted. More so, start and complete Nigerian youth investment fund application in order to unlock the possibility of becoming considered.
Have you Checked?: Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme | Vodacome Discover Form
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Application
Congratulations! We have provided you with a structured and comprehensive guide on how to go about Nigerian youth investment fund application.
- Open your web browser to log onto www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Navigate to “Apply Here’ and click.
- The application page will emerge for you to start your application.
- On the first page, enter your names just as prompted and then punch-in the one time BVN.
- This BVN will automatically indicate your date of birth on next page after you have clicked “Next”.
- Keep inserting the prompted details and keep on clicking Next when you are through with each page.
- When it comes to choosing a preferred training center, ensure that you choose the closest center so as to deviate from stress.
Afterwards, click “Done” button. Successful application remark will appear on your screen. This has shown that your application is conducted well. Congratulations.
You can now ask questions where you experienced difficulties during the application. Use the comment box below to start the conversation.