Whether you called it Nigeria Yahoomail Account, Nigerian Yahoo.com Account, +234 yahoo mail or +234 yahoo account, we are all saying same thing. The only mail provider that supports country identification during sign up. To that effect, see how to open a Yahoomail in Nigeria.
Yahoo.com is a free mail manager that encrypts user’s mails and gives free storage for other files including space for images and scanned documents. Yahoomail server receives mails from its likes as fast as chatting with good internet connection. With your yahoomail account, you will be at the peak of quality mail services under free mode, which is the sweetest. Yahoo supports users or aspirants to open their account with any country’s mobile number. You can stay in France, Nigeria, Germany, Canada, America, Palestine, Bangladesh or any other country to open a working account.
Nigerians are also fortunate to be among the qulified countries considered in yahoo.com. As a Nigerian, this page will show you how to verify your yahoo.com mail with that Nigerian line. Note! You need a working Nigerian number so as to be able to verify your account. Use any mobile number that can receive SMS or calls provided that its a +234 number. Probably, you’ve initially created a yahoomail account in Nigeria. Provided that your account was verified perfectly while residing in Nigeria as at when you registered the account, you are still on same lane. There won’t be any need for another sign up.
Therefore, let me help you create a Nigerian mail directed to yahoo.com with this guide on How to open a yahoomail in Nigeria. If you must know, the special thing about this account is that your mobile number column will be identified as a Nigerian number. Even if you are a Frenchman, yours will start with a France code and that shown an indication of a non-Nigerian account. So don’t be confused.
What I Need for the Sign up?
What will you need for this account. There are few essential requirements for this yahoomail account sign up
- The first is your email name – What you would love your email to answer which will stop @yahoo.com
- Password – Strictly picked characters of atleast 12
- Date of Birth
- Nigerian Phone number
- Sent Verification Code
Any other thing? Nothing else. Next Step is to master the facts about Yahoo.com
Facts about Yahoo.com
- You don’t just do only mail sending and receiving. You can experience more than that.
- Read world breaking news every morning
- Have you checked today’s date? Find out with your yahoomail account
- Compose an email with a heading, body of the letter, scanned documents and sometimes, pictures
- Don’t stress yourself deleting pictures because there are enough space to pack them
- Arrange mails in different folders as you can easily locate them after
Open a Yahoomail in Nigeria
If you have the yahoo.com mobile app, you can start this process with us using the app but if otherwise, use the official site }www.yahoo.com. Hope you are ready? Lets do this:
- Go to www.yahoo.com
- Click on the Mail situated at the top edge of the page
- The Sign In page will appear prompting you to login, Click on Create Account
- Next page will pop-out. Supply the columns respectively ranging from the names, gender, password, email name. At this point you should know that yahoomail supports opening account with another active email.Once you tap on the blue link below email address, you will be directed to another page
- So, key-in your mobile number after you have chosen +234 as your code
- Scroll to your Date of Birth
- Hit on Continue.
- Next page is for account verification. Verify your yahoomail and start its usage.
As for the account login? Its very simple and fast. Either you log onto www.yahoo.com to login with your username and password or you open the mobile app to sort yourself from there. That’s how we roll. Hope you get me?
Are you still lost? If yes, ask questions using the comment box below but if no, hit on the Share icon to unveil this secret to your friends on social media. You can even tweet it on your Twitter handle, so that others can learn.