Here are the requirements for Paris visa which is still a visa to France. Paris is the capital of France. So, we will just say that you are directly applying for France visa but will be taken to Paris.
France has several neighboring countries surrounding it and due to several fashion houses and classical art musuems, including fancy places, it serves as one of the best places for tourism. When an immigrant intends to move into another country he or she does that using the legal entry document called a visa. However, the type of visa that you are meant to use is depending on the travel purpose.
That is why this guide will not only help you in discovering the type of France visa to apply for but also the application procedures and the requirements for Paris visa that make you eligible for this action. If France is one of your dream countries or the country you want to find yourself next, this article has gone a long way in providing you with the needed information.
When to Apply for France-Paris Visa?
When to apply for this visa doesn’t matter. What matters are the requirements for Paris visa and how to apply for a Paris visa? You can go for the application any time of the year and trust me when I say that France has tons of visas at your exposure. When you wish to go through the country, as in, going through Paris to reach your destination, apply France transit visa.
Then, if you intend to travel for business, France business or work visa is there. The medical visa is also one of the short-term visas that will take you into the Western European country for medical-related occasions. On the other hand, the Schengen visa is designed to let some travelers from non-Eu countries to move into the Schengen Area without any visa.
We can now talk of the visa for an official visit to Paris, the France tourist visa, the Internship visa in France which requires that participants must have the France internship visa or training visa, the one for paying a visit to the family and friends, and so on. These mentioned and more are the types of visas that travelers are meant to apply for.
Requirements for Paris Visa
These encompass the required documents and attributes that applicants must be holding for them to become legitimate France visa bearers.
- You must have an international passport or any other travel document that hasn’t stayed more than 10 years. That is, it must be issued within the last 10 years at maximum and must also be valid for up to three months prior to the holder’s exit from France. Ensure that you have at least two blank pages.
- On the other hand, ensure that you provide a bank statement or proof of your financial funds to the country in order to prove your capability in funding your stay in Paris.
- Proof of travel health insurance of France plus proof of accommodation in Paris.
- If you have previous visas, provide copies of them.
- Completely filled France visa application form that is in compliance with the rest of the information in other required documents.
- Also not forgetting the fact that you ought to be a non-Eu citizen to be eligible for France visit visa application.
Ensure that you meet the requirements for Paris visa so that you will stand the chance to apply any of its visas.
Entry Documents Required for Paris Visa Application
- A completely filled application form
- Round trip flight Itinerary
- Copies of old visas if you have any.
- Current bank statement.
- Proof of accommodation in France.
- International passport or travel document that can stay extra three months beyond the holder’s exit from Paris. Also, it should have at least two blank pages.
- Your declaration paper will prove that you have provided all the needed information.
- Two new passport photograph that must be the same and must be taken within the last 3 months.
- Birth certificate or any certificate that will serve as proof of civil status. A marriage certificate or death certificate of spouse/parents can play a role here.
With this information, I believe you are now good to go.
France-Paris Visa Application
After you have asked yourself why you want to travel with visa and decided on how long you gonna stay, you can forge ahead with the application. You are expected to answer the question by yourself because the immigration officers at the boarder will ask you these questions and you are expected to answer as they appear in your travel documents.
Therefore, apply for the visa by going to their consulates or any France Embassy in your country. Get full information on other documents you need to provide. Receive and fill the France visa application form.
Attend the interview and ensure that your France visa payment receipt is with you. The consular office will demand it. Attend the interview on time, answer all the questions prior to the information in the rest of your documents. Follow those later instructions to complete your own process.
You will keep receiving emails from the embassy after each process that you successfully complete.