You might have experienced Zenith Bank ATM Withdrawal Charges unexpectedly but now that you wishes to understand the sudden charges we wouldn’t mind giving you a detailed tutorial on how and why it happened. But you can never understand me when you haven’t applied or owns a Zenith Bank ATM Card or Debit card.
Zenith Bank is a West African Bank and also fell among the top considered banks when it comes to excellent Mortgaging, Investments, Commercial Banking and Business. Its also perfect for savings and that’s the reason for its million customers spread everywhere in West Africa and Nigeria mostly. Accounts are opened everyday in Zenith Bank Plc and all the accounts starts to take off with a Debit Card which is the ATM Card.
With your ATM card, your account will be easily imported and presented to you during assessment from any ATM near you. As a Zenith Bank customer, you can make use of your debit card in POS, Zenith Bank ATM and other Bank’s ATM when you can’t get hold of your banks’. However, most of us try to transact with our bank’s Automate Teller Machine due to some charges that are attached to other bank’s ATM.
Yes, there are limited access for you to accessing your account from other bank’s ATM. So, have you ever experienced Zenith Bank ATM Withdrawal Charges before but doesn’t know how it occurred and why it occurred. Well, the charges are not from the ATM but an assigned Terms and Conditions for every West African Bank. You will see what to do in order to deprive from that charges again.
Have you Seen?: UBA Mobile Banking App | Download UBA App
Apply Zenith Bank ATM Card
ATM Card generally known as Debit card. It performs a whole lot of duties such as:
- Giving you access to your account anytime anyday
- Enabling customers to access the mobile banking, and USSD Code
- Withdrawals are conducted with Zenith Bank ATM Card
- It ensures safe delivery of bulk transfers
- Recharge your smartphone network with your debit card. Any network can be recharged with a debit card
- You can as well, subscribe your mobile network
- On the other hand, transfers are much faster and secured with an ATM card
- Have you checked your account balance today? We are sure that you deleted the last debit or credit alert which suppose to show you an available balance but you can still check it with your Debit Card
- Do you know that you can access your account and transact on Public Holidays, Weekends and even after banking hours?
- Apply Zenith Bank debit card right now!
How to Get Zenith Bank Debit Card
Zenith bank card is gotten directly from the bank once you show interest. The process demands that interested customer will approach any of the Zenith Bank branch nearby to indicate their interest in owning a debit card. An application form will be issued to you by the Staff. Fill the form, choose your preferred credit card type, and answer other prompted questions.
Meanwhile, if you lost your card, there wouldn’t be need for applying a new one but let us know that you are apply for a replacement or change of card. That’s all.
Zenith Bank ATM Withdrawal Charges
Every bank recognizes the system of debiting charges from withdrawals when a customer withdraws from other Banks ATM at the fifth time. Yes, there were limited count of withdrawals which every customer must make in another bank’s ATM within 4 weeks. When more than 4 withdrawals are made in an ATM other than your bank’s, NGN65 will be withdrawn from your account.
So, do not be confused or shattered when you experience such occurrence but to restrain yourself from making exceeded withdrawals within a month. Ensure that your withdrawals from other machines didn’t exceed 4 times in a month so as not to experience charges. Hope it has been clearly communicated here?
If you have inquiries to make regarding your debit card or ATM issues, let it out with the comment box below.